NEWS

End of 2021, Start of 2022

• 28 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« on: <12-26-21/1555:25> »
So, what are you looking forward to in the new year? Are there books that you hope will be released? Any new games you're interested in? Or even what you'd like to see plot-wise?

Share what's coming up in your games, or talk about what you want to see in the future.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <12-26-21/1559:43> »
As for me, I love my plot-books. Kechibi was good, but it felt sparse on the impact (even though the code itself could be shattering). Of course, I'm hoping this is the year FastJack comes in from the cold, and maybe a bit of seeing the progeny of Netcat & Slamm-0! make some appearances in the web, giving grief to Bull & Glitch (and maybe helping Clockwork's heart grow three sizes!).

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #2 on: <12-27-21/1422:46> »
Lifestyles! And the metavariants + HMHVV characters, those are always nice to build a bit more variation into NPCs and runs.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #3 on: <12-27-21/2338:57> »
Lifestyles! And the metavariants + HMHVV characters, those are always nice to build a bit more variation into NPCs and runs.
Oh, that reminds me! The Lifepath character creation!!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <12-28-21/0350:37> »
Some more intel about the Black outs would be good!! Haven’t finished the Kechibi code yet but I don’t think there’s anything in that?!

More qualities, character creation options… and yes, metavarients etc :)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

sidslick

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <12-28-21/0706:48> »
I'd like to see a few adventures set outside of the "usual locations" - North Africa, Middle East and China spring to mind.
Travel the world; meet new people; crush them for all they are worth!

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #6 on: <12-30-21/1832:52> »
Some more intel about the Black outs would be good!! Haven’t finished the Kechibi code yet but I don’t think there’s anything in that?!

More qualities, character creation options… and yes, metavarients etc :)

Ditto on all of this -- I don't care if it is a Run Faster equivalent or just a lot of options published in another way, but the basic character options in 6e feel a lot narrower than in 5e, between lack of metavariants, lack of qualities, and lack of 'ware options.

Also, the amount of time since Cutting Black, with no information on what was going on, is getting ridiculous.  I had to make an "In my game" decision as I just couldn't reasonably stonewalling investigations any longer, I just hope I don't deviate too much from canon.  (I went with something hinted at in the French version of Cutting Black, but by no mean do I think that was definitive).

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #7 on: <12-31-21/0148:10> »
Actual playable A.I. rules suitable for Shadowrun Missions.

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <01-02-22/0111:51> »
Oh. The return of industrial lubricant rules. The slip-n-slide grenade is sorely missed.

Dreamwalker

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <01-16-22/0729:49> »
Primarily, I would like to see SR6 rule books for the matrix and for augmentations coming up (including a cerebellum booster somewhere).

Additional rules on long-term cons / social engineering would be nice to highlight that side of shadow running. I am also curious to see, if there will be an additional iteration / further compiled errata of the core rule book.

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <02-01-22/2117:19> »
Primarily, I would like to see SR6 rule books for the matrix and for augmentations coming up (including a cerebellum booster somewhere).

Additional rules on long-term cons / social engineering would be nice to highlight that side of shadow running. I am also curious to see, if there will be an additional iteration / further compiled errata of the core rule book.

There is a kind of Intuition booster in Double Clutch, but requires being in VR.

Gmanjkd

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <02-01-22/2138:34> »
I would like a Seattle Sourcebook and a few full adventures set in Seattle.

in addition the Matrix Book and Augmentation Book

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #12 on: <02-02-22/0059:34> »
Shadowrun: Edge Zone ;)

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #13 on: <02-02-22/0520:53> »
I would like a Seattle Sourcebook and a few full adventures set in Seattle.

in addition the Matrix Book and Augmentation Book
Well there's always SRM 2081 if you want Seattle adventures. Let's see how long it will take to get all published. (Since even at cons the last run is in 2023, this will unfortunately take a while.)
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Gmanjkd

• Newb
« Reply #14 on: <02-02-22/1124:19> »
Recently bought the SR20A Runners Toolkit....HOLY CRAP that is a fantastic box set.  has there been any word on a SR6 Runners Toolkit?