NEWS

[Recruitment] Liminal Spaces (5E) (CLOSED)

• 44 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #30 on: <07-29-13/1027:49> »
Chrona, playing Mathias Ledger
Crossbow, playing Devon Harris
Novocrane, playing Matthias Eiseman
Panzergeist, playing Erik Marcuson

Hahahahaha

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <07-29-13/1051:37> »
Yeah, I saw that too, but I liked both characters. And you two have different aliases, so there shouldn't be too much confusion... :)

(Note: I'm in a game now where my character goes by Sam, and one of the others goes by Sammy... :o)
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Panzergeist

• Chummer
« Reply #32 on: <07-29-13/1126:32> »
Still working on the bio for my character, will post it to the OOC thread when it's done. 

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <07-29-13/1133:00> »
Still working on the bio for my character, will post it to the OOC thread when it's done.

Please don't; PM it to me instead. As I mentioned in the initial recruitment, the characters don't know each other at this point, and don't know their strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Also, there won't be an OOC thread until I'm satisfied with the characters. :)

Panzergeist

• Chummer
« Reply #34 on: <07-31-13/1140:21> »
We still waiting on characters? 

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <07-31-13/1148:51> »
I've received character builds from you and Novocrane; still waiting on Chrona and Crossbow. I've started going through the builds that I have, and will be in touch via PM if I run into any areas of concern.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <07-31-13/1149:17> »
Yes, I am a 5th ed newb, sorry

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <07-31-13/1717:46> »
Works been a bitch but i'm part way through my troll.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <09-26-13/1508:35> »
Ok, due the disappearance of half of the players, I'm going to re-open this thread for fresh recruitment. Same rules apply as originally, with the following caveats:
  • The game has started; you can read what has happened so far here. Almost all of the action so far has been in the Redmond barrens. If you have a really cool character, but they have absolutely no reason to be in Redmond, you may still submit; just be aware that a) I'm less likely to accept, and b) it may take a while to get your character hooked up with everyone else.
  • We already have a troll brawler and a human medic/mage, so I'd recommend against duplicating those roles.
  • I'm only going to pick two (additional) characters. Maybe three if I'm having a tough time deciding. But I do want to keep things manageable.

If you submitted a character the first time around and are still interested in joining, feel free to submit them again.

Also, do note that I'm more interested in unique characters, rather than standard SR roles. If your character can be summed up as "street samurai with lots of guns" or "classic superhero ported into ShadowRun" or "socially inept technomancer" (and so on)...I'm not likely to pay much attention to them. The more creative you are, the more fun we'll all have.

Tarlane

• Newb
« Reply #39 on: <09-26-13/2036:26> »
I've just finished reading through the 5E rules a couple days ago and after fishing around on the normal boards I do Play-by-Post on and finding that not enough people there have switched to the new edition yet to put together a game I thought I would look here.  This definitely sounds very interesting to me, so I wanted to put in my hat officially in the ring and announce interest, I'll read through the game thread and get a character whipped up as soon as possible.

My plan at the moment is to make a decker who fancies himself a fixer but the social side of things is something he has to consciously work at while computers tend to come much more natural to him.  He'll have a good network of contacts and passable social skills(in case we don't have a more focused face) but most of his talents will be matrix oriented.

Hopefully that is enough to give a taste of my intent, I'll give a bit more detail(and certainly more background) as I make the character and see how the points actually fall.  I should have the character put together between tonight and tomorrow.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <11-07-13/2343:23> »
I would like to play a 5e mage, if you have a spot.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

squidheadjax

• Newb
« Reply #41 on: <11-11-13/1911:19> »
Is there still an opportunity, or is the game pretty much gone?

The Smiling Bandit

• Newb
  • Ha! Ha! Ha!
« Reply #42 on: <11-14-13/1251:04> »
I'd submit if it's open again...
Strikes again!

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #43 on: <11-16-13/0732:16> »
I'd submit if it's open again...
i think its dead...
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <11-19-13/1441:42> »
GM Announcement: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this game. I've realized that I simply don't have enough time right now to do a proper job of GM'ing a game, and that's simply not fair to the players.