NEWS

[SDS IC] Stiff Armed

• 214 Replies

witchdoctor

• Chummer
« Reply #210 on: <07-12-16/2353:03> »
You got it, kicking down the door.

Emergency Exit opens the door, AVON CALLING!!! and tosses a flashbang at the men waiting inside.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #211 on: <07-17-16/0650:35> »
The men in the room are torn between their continued 'desire' to dance and the searing sensory pain that the flash bang induces.  Hands claw to either side in rhythm, punctuated by their screams.  Deex opens up on the group and in moments they are all on the floor.  The man tied up and gagged attempts his own muffled screams, obviously not certain what the intent of the new group is.

Despite the theater worthy contortion act he makes with his face, it's obvious that this is the man they are looking for, one 'Crockpot,' by name.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Zeroman

• Newb
« Reply #212 on: <07-17-16/1336:05> »
With all the threats down and everything seems calm now, Zeroman takes a look around the rest of the warehouse, not expecting many baddies but hoping to find the weapons in any of the office spaces or in the trucks.
Thoughts
Zeroman Speech
Freyr Speech
Freyja Speech

[I did not make my avatar and give all credit to the artist that did.]

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #213 on: <07-19-16/1630:18> »
Mother Zipties the downed goons with her plastic restraints and turns to the guy in the chair

Mr Crockpot? Just the man we have been looking for.
"Fish gotta swim You know what I'm sayin." Omar

witchdoctor

• Chummer
« Reply #214 on: <07-24-16/2140:15> »
Emergency Exit walks in from outside holding his Ares Alpha at the ready, Oh look, the clowns were polite enough to wrap him up to go for us, what do you say we bundle him and the goods up and get paid?