NEWS

Bones 3 KS now live

• 15 Replies

cantrip

• Omae
« on: <07-07-15/1142:31> »
Reaper miniatures Bones 3 Kickstarter just went live:

Bones 3 KS

Just fyi, ya know, if you have some extra change in your pocket...  ;)

And I have to get even for that Let's Play Dice KS posting!

jim1701

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <07-07-15/1945:58> »
I don't know if they're going to make it.   ;)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <07-07-15/2024:56> »
Yeah...the better part of $700K on day one, which isn't even over yet... ::)

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <07-18-15/0038:39> »
They got *my* money. :D

(And, you know, we should maybe see about getting some Shadowrun stuff done up in Bonesium sometime...)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <07-18-15/1051:18> »
Anything in particular you're interested in? I'm kinda on the fence for this one...still have reams of unpainted Bones from their first KS. I must admit that the artillery price (done in conjunction with Victoria Miniatures) is looking very nice.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <07-19-15/1723:40> »
INterested in, as in getting form them? Or interested in us getting them to make? Because, you know, I have lists. :D

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <07-20-15/0801:32> »
I was asking more along the lines of what you were interested in getting from this particular KS...of course, always intertested in seeing people's wish lists ;D

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <07-21-15/1100:28> »
Man, uhm. Hrm. Outof teh core 60 figure set, there's really just the mastiff, the Formian Giant, and, OMG, dat pack mule. I need, like, FIVE of those mules. From the expanded side of things, the lizardmen and 'creepy crawlies' are to die for. I always need more Centipedes, since they're the critter of choice for a diety in my games. SImilarly, you always need more Orcs and Goblins. The Savage Worlds figures are amazing, as are the new townsfolk and the Ogres ... man, I want to *cry* over those ogres. They shoulda sent a poet. I've got a bajillion PC models, so things like the Heroes sets, or the Pathfnder sets, are effectively meaningless for me.

Teh Frost Giants are a Must Have, the Mystic Circle scratches part of my tabletop itch, and similarly, while I have UTTERLY NO USE FOR IT, that big cannon's a must have. Toss in teh Ogre COmmand, and the first Expansion set and that wraps up everything at this very moment in time for me. (I don't really do Cthulu, so the Mythos one does nothing for me for now. We'll see if they add more cultist stuff and less tentacular thingies in the last part.)

Now, if you want a wish list? We might be here for a while. :D

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <07-22-15/0741:08> »
 ;D

I'm really on the fence for this one...I tend to like the dragons and "large critters"...just fun. The base set is an incredible deal, but struggle with the fact that I'll likely never paint half of them...actually think it's better to pick them up on a case-by-case basis should I have an immediate need. Sigh...decisions, decisions... ;)

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #9 on: <07-22-15/0949:43> »
Bah, painting, bah.

And with teh addition of teh investigators, the Mythos Expansion went from "Meh" to "Must have!"

Dammit.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <07-23-15/0903:24> »
That new "not-Tiamat" looks AWESOME...also liking the graveyard...sigh...think I might actually succumb to this one...

jim1701

• Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <07-23-15/1349:24> »
Those damn dragons are very tempting but I have a whole shelf of primed Battletech minis giving me the evil eye as it is.   :o

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #12 on: <07-26-15/0208:44> »
I went in for $600 total.

Hold me.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #13 on: <07-26-15/0920:54> »
Dear lord :o :o :o

I actually held off...decided to wait for retail. Throwing some money at the new Infinity box set as well as the upcoming books (not to mention the RPG and pending KS). ::)

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #14 on: <07-28-15/0024:52> »
Yeah, it was $500 the last time.

COnfessions of a Miniatures Wargamer I suppose. Have you *seen* my game closet? I ... have a problem.

(Note to self: Start dating again. The girl bdget becomes a geek budget when single. That's a dark path!)