NEWS

Missions Contest?

• 8 Replies

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« on: <12-04-14/2349:01> »
Just wondering... Any news about the Missions Contest? I think players were supposed to vote during the month. :)

Dancer

• Newb
  • Cram-Powered Decker
« Reply #1 on: <12-05-14/0409:13> »
I imagine they're giving us time to play the missions and a voting post will go up in the latter half of the month.

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <12-05-14/2007:50> »
I imagine they're giving us time to play the missions and a voting post will go up in the latter half of the month.

That is a possibility. :)

the_windcaster

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <12-09-14/2238:30> »
Just stumbled on the mission contest announcement today (sorry to have missed the contest submission deadline!) and got really excited reading through the entries. Can't wait to play these and vote on 'em when the time comes! Thanks to everyone who submitted. It looks like the community really stepped up the creativity and enhanced the Shadowrun-ness of Crossfire.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <12-11-14/1756:23> »
Windcaster feel free to still post your mission ideas in their own threads undre crosswise. You may not win any fancy prizes hut think of all the internet points we could shower upon a wiz mission!

PS anyone else think it's odd they didn't lock the contest thread when it was over?
« Last Edit: <12-11-14/1759:00> by Imveros »
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

the_windcaster

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <12-15-14/0215:26> »
Windcaster feel free to still post your mission ideas in their own threads undre crosswise. You may not win any fancy prizes hut think of all the internet points we could shower upon a wiz mission!

That's a good point. lol I might just have to give it some thought!

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <01-01-15/1752:24> »
well the trial period is over. Any idea how we vote for winners yet?
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <01-01-15/1757:12> »
well the trial period is over. Any idea how we vote for winners yet?

I was about to write the same thing lol.

It was fun to write those missions and to find new ideas that give the normal rules a little twist now and then. Looking forward to see how it goes! :)

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <02-16-15/2200:15> »
Real Life has been busy lately, but I do check from time to time, hoping to see more news. It was fun to participate into the contest.

So... any news about what will happen next (it was supposed to close around february 8th)?  I am just curious hehe :)