Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Genesis Character Generator - Release Thread

<< < (4/6) > >>

KarmaInferno:
This is pretty amazing.

Is there a way to set which armor you are actively wearing? So far it just uses the highest rating armor to figure Defense.

taranion:

--- Quote from: KarmaInferno on ---This is pretty amazing.

--- End quote ---
Thank you :)

--- Quote from: KarmaInferno on ---Is there a way to set which armor you are actively wearing? So far it just uses the highest rating armor to figure Defense.

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately no. But you are not the first to ask and I implemented it for my Foundry VTT game system, so I might add it in the near future in a compatible way.

taranion:
After 5 months work, we are happy to announce a major update to the Shadowrun 6 plugin in Genesis.
For release notes please consult our Wiki .
In brief:
* Vehicles/Drones/Qualities from Double Clutch
* Modification rules from Double Clutch
* Dedicated generator for custom vehicles
* Support defining signature maneuvers
* You can now provide custom descriptions  directly from within the application. (Check also our Wiki for other methods)
* Allow adding custom images to vehicles and drones
* Began adapting to 3rd printing errata (we still wait for an official errata document before we concentrate on this)
* Support having language dependant versions of gear to better deal with translation differences
* PDF: redesigned the way vehicles are exported on the extended gear pages
* PDF: redesigned the Rigger page
* PDF: added an option to have an overview of ALL edge boosts and actions, along with a extreme short paraphrased description
* PDF: the generated PDF now includes bookmarks
* Foundry VTT JSON export now exports vehicles and dronesThough we tested the release some time, I expected it to have some bugs - "Double Clutch"s new rules where not easy to implement and I've got the feeling that there are still a lot of uncovered problems regarding vehicles. Still, I hope you like the new options.

You can find us on Discord, if you want to discuss our projects

taranion:
I forgot to add: A new version of the starter application Genesis is also being rolled out. Since the starter application is not self-updating, you need to reinstall it manually.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: taranion on ---I forgot to add: A new version of the starter application Genesis is also being rolled out. Since the starter application is not self-updating, you need to reinstall it manually.

--- End quote ---

In happy news: I forgot to not use chrome when downloading.  And it worked anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version