NEWS

posting things

• 5 Replies

ckosacranoid

• Newb
« on: <01-11-19/1232:11> »
It seem when ever i try to post something or send a pm to someone I have more trouble with this stupid section at the end. I spend more time trying to get the message to post with those stupid verification things then anything and it drives me nuts. I can answer all of them time after time and it seems i spend about 10 mites trying to get the post though. even when you get the right things it still seems to take forever to get right.

like the things are you a spammer? how do you answer that?
antispam ? do not ansswer this? What do you use to answer to be able to post?

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <01-11-19/1648:57> »
I can't help you on getting through it for now, but I can tell you that it gets better. After you've made a certain number of posts (10, I think?) it stops making you verify every post. I don't know if Private Messages apply to that amount, though.

We have regular issues with bots and spam accounts on these forums, so the extra measures for new accounts is one way of deterring that.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #2 on: <01-11-19/1720:10> »
It's 5, so just make one or two more posts!!!
That's just like... your opinion, man.

ckosacranoid

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <01-12-19/0402:19> »
Thanks guys.

Wenlocke

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-21-19/1921:21> »
I find myself in exactly the same boat, except I can barely get a post on at all

I think something isn't liking the anti-spam question as I only got it to work last time in a page without it
Nostalgia 'aint what it used to be.

Luciferos

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <03-07-19/1128:36> »
100% it's the "Anti-Spam Question (Don't Answer This)" one that never seems to work. I'm not sure what we're supposed to be (not) answering in that block, but it blocks my message from posting 100% of the time until I get a set of questions that doesn't include it.