NEWS

www.shadowrunsixthworld.com - counter.

• 166 Replies

Shinobi Killfist

• Prime Runner
« Reply #120 on: <06-27-19/1621:25> »
Could have been a message from a wage slave within Ares?
Maybe their fight against the Bugs took a wrong turn and the first meta-arc will be trying to destroy/stop a Major Bug infiltration into the corp?
Anyway my group and I play in 2052, so not really caring right now.

My favorite time period. Do you keep the tech at 2052 or do you use current rules just old setting?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #121 on: <06-27-19/1639:29> »
Its too bad that Boardroom Backstabs were canceled after those two parts came out and never actualy finished :(
Battle of Manhattan was the third part of the Boardroom Backstabs series.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #122 on: <06-27-19/1644:12> »
Oh. I never noticesd it came out. Thanks for heads up :)

tenchi2a

• Chummer
« Reply #123 on: <06-27-19/1724:37> »
Could have been a message from a wage slave within Ares?
Maybe their fight against the Bugs took a wrong turn and the first meta-arc will be trying to destroy/stop a Major Bug infiltration into the corp?
Anyway my group and I play in 2052, so not really caring right now.

My favorite time period. Do you keep the tech at 2052 or do you use current rules just old setting?

I use the German version of 2050, and play using 5th edition with all the old scenarios converted from FASA.
Players seem to like it  8).

Ixal

• Chummer
« Reply #124 on: <06-27-19/1752:24> »
I wish they would stop with the constant world threatening apocalypse scenarios.

Shinobi Killfist

• Prime Runner
« Reply #125 on: <06-27-19/1759:18> »
I wish they would stop with the constant world threatening apocalypse scenarios.

+1

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #126 on: <06-27-19/1806:34> »

Well, at least it’s not another form of body snatchers this time. Just monsters trying to kill you. Not sure if SR Terrors are into corrupting your soul
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

tenchi2a

• Chummer
« Reply #127 on: <06-27-19/1807:15> »

This is an old CCG trick to setup the next Coreset release not sure why they think it's needed for a RPG?
Only answer I could give is that the development team is uses to card game release, or it's a tie-in for the new card/boardgames.

Ixal

• Chummer
« Reply #128 on: <06-27-19/1812:04> »

Well, at least it’s not another form of body snatchers this time. Just monsters trying to kill you. Not sure if SR Terrors are into corrupting your soul

Don't be so sure about that. See the day 2 recap which implies that someone got turned into a tentacled monster.

I just wish "Shadow" would feature more prominently again and Runners being criminals for hire and not the cavalry that saves the world (again). I have the fear, based on the lore and the rules shown, that 6E will be much too similar to an over the top anime in its direction.

If only the next big metaplot could be about large scale market manipulations or a global depression and its consequences instead of the next wave of world destroying eldritch horrors.
« Last Edit: <06-27-19/1814:33> by Ixal »

Nomad Of Endings

• Newb
« Reply #129 on: <06-27-19/1855:44> »
Is it just me, or did the video clip after the 2 days of Matrix Chat, kinda ruin all the hype? I'm not trying to dig on the effort the dev team is putting into the creativity for the marketing... The chat logs were really exciting but, that video... Ooooff, it was rough in terms of quality.  :-\

David Chart

• Newb
« Reply #130 on: <06-27-19/1922:20> »
Is it just me, or did the video clip after the 2 days of Matrix Chat, kinda ruin all the hype? I'm not trying to dig on the effort the dev team is putting into the creativity for the marketing... The chat logs were really exciting but, that video... Ooooff, it was rough in terms of quality.  :-\
It might not be just you, but it isn't everyone. I thought the video did well in terms of what it was supposed to be. The quality is supposed to be rough, because of whatever is going down.
David Chart
Waiting for Ryumyo
http://www.davidchart.com/

Ixal

• Chummer
« Reply #131 on: <06-27-19/1924:32> »
It might not be just you, but it isn't everyone. I thought the video did well in terms of what it was supposed to be. The quality is supposed to be rough, because of whatever is going down.
It reminded me a lot of the original Command&Conquer videos.

Shinobi Killfist

• Prime Runner
« Reply #132 on: <06-27-19/1926:19> »
It reminded me a lot of the original Command&Conquer videos.
It was super cheesy. Whether that’s good or bad is personal preference. I dig it.

Nomad Of Endings

• Newb
« Reply #133 on: <06-27-19/1928:21> »

No, not rough in terms of quality (Of course it would be damaged/corrupted with what's going on in the lore.) I'm talking about the Production Value.... It feels like something a High School AV Club put together for a weekend project.... Back in the 1990's. It's the small things like saying "Philly is down." What Matrix/Trid broadcast would just say something like that, is the Powergrid Down, is the Matrix Feed itself down... It didn't feel authentic at all, just super generic and.... OMG! Ixalhit it right on the head! It felt like a Command & Conquer Video from the 1990's!  ;D
« Last Edit: <06-27-19/1929:52> by Nomad Of Endings »

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...