NEWS

More is needed! (Shadowrun Cosplay)

• 42 Replies

Morg

« on: <01-27-11/1806:34> »
If love had a face it would look like this, for more of her shadowrun cosplay

http://www.ginnymcqueen.com/costumes/detail/shadowrun/

We need more shadowrun cosplay anyone have some good links?
« Last Edit: <11-20-12/0759:58> by FastJack »

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <01-27-11/1859:05> »
Alas, the only portraits of Shadowrun Cosplaying I know of is of Bull.

And you'll have to ask him to share the links. ;)

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #2 on: <01-27-11/1916:38> »
Alas, the only portraits of Shadowrun Cosplaying I know of is of Bull.
And he's not nearly as cute in that sort of outfit.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #3 on: <01-27-11/2350:31> »
Sorry.  I only share the pics of me in skin-tight spandex with my special friends...  :)

The only ones I can think of off hand...

From Dragon*Con this year:

http://www.shadowrun4.com/wordpress/2010/09/runners-infiltrate-dragoncon-pics-here/

A poster named Pandora Caitiff from RPGnet posted this in a Shadowrun Art Thread

ANd then there's me.  Here's a select few.  You've been warned.  (Sadly, I don't have any really good pics that show the Dragon "tattoo" i had last year).  I have a lot more pics (Plus a few of various folks in costume at the Shadowrun Scramble Live Action game) on my Facebook Page

Morg

« Reply #4 on: <01-28-11/0000:35> »
Nice Bull here is something for each of you. Do you guys remember the pics for the ares predator well...

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <01-28-11/0046:00> »
Yup.  Look at the gun I have in the top pic, and the gun Caine_Hazen has in the second to last one ;)

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <01-28-11/0237:57> »
That looks like a Beretta 92 with a mean looking front end gas vent. Soooo...I will bite where did you get it from?
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

Lansdren

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <01-28-11/0702:35> »
Looks alot like the hopup bb gun I had when I was a kid, was a replica robocop gun
"Didnt anyone tell you as security school to geek the mage first?"  "I guess I will just have to educate you with a introduction to my boomstick"

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #8 on: <01-28-11/0843:38> »
I didn't know there was a Shining Force 3! I loved that game series!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #9 on: <01-28-11/0946:15> »
That looks like a Beretta 92 with a mean looking front end gas vent. Soooo...I will bite where did you get it from?

The Ares Predator is basically the RoboCop Auto-9, only without the burst-fire.

-k

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <01-28-11/1031:56> »

What Karma said.  It's the Robocop gun, which is based loosely on the design of a real gun (I assume the one you mention, but I'm pressed for time so can;t look it up right now).

Anyways, the Caine_Hazen has is a cheap Airsoft gun.  He got it for like $10 on eBay.  They're not that much more new (and they are cheap, his broke pretty fast, but since it's mainly an SR prop anyways, not that big a deal).

Bull

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: <01-28-11/1347:12> »
Yup, a cheap knockoff EBB airsoft 93r with "extended counterweight".  I'll see if I can find the box when I get home let you all know exactly what brand and model number.  I remember it was like 15$ with shipping when I picked it up.

I've got all sorts of new toys for this year's Scarmble though
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #12 on: <01-29-11/1501:46> »
It is a cool looking prop...no doubt about it!

The young lady first mentioned in this thread certainly has a love of cos play...and...she does it VERY well. And that is all that I have to say about that!
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

Ginny

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <02-03-11/2150:15> »
Hey guys (and gals?). I caught the forum linking to my website (http://www.ginnymcqueen.com). Thanks for all the kind words! I tried to get the new Shadowrun books to do what they did back in the day where they accepted photo stuff for their source stuff, but it seems they don't seem to have a place for it anymore. And I haven't been able to play in years since I moved and have no fellow geeks to play with. But I still love Shadowrun and hope to get back into it again one day! <3!

Morg

« Reply #14 on: <02-04-11/1345:50> »
Hey guys (and gals?). I caught the forum linking to my website (http://www.ginnymcqueen.com). Thanks for all the kind words! I tried to get the new Shadowrun books to do what they did back in the day where they accepted photo stuff for their source stuff, but it seems they don't seem to have a place for it anymore. And I haven't been able to play in years since I moved and have no fellow geeks to play with. But I still love Shadowrun and hope to get back into it again one day! <3!

Nice to have you!  ;D
if you look up the boards you could probably find someone in your area or do it post by post
Great shots btw wouldn't mind seeing more