NEWS

Is this how a Exchangeable Weapon Modification and a Powered Slide Mount works?

• 0 Replies

qurahn

• Newb
« on: <09-23-12/1845:50> »
Not for sure how a a Exchangeable Weapon Modification and a Powered Slide works, but here is what I think is that way it works. (any one please correct me if i am wrong!)

You want to add a under-barrel grenade launcher and make it so you can Mount it on other rifles. Cool!

So you here is what you do.

You have to announce that this weapon is going to be a Exchangeable Weapon Modification.
Then you have to slap on the Powered Slide Mount on the target weapon, in this case the the rifle.

Here is where is get tricky.
I could not find any any rules in any books how this item gets attached to target weapon you want to use the Exchangeable Weapon Modification on.
So where is what I think is happening.

I would assume this makes your under-barrel grenade launcher now act now like an accessory, which means you can not have any thing on the accessory location of the target weapon(the rifle). Accessories locations are top/bottom, barrel, and under.

The max size of mod a Powered Slide Mount equal to it's rating.
Example a Rating 5 Powered Slide Mount can hold a Exchangeable Weapon Modification that is the size of 1 thur 5.
So it is safe to say the max is 5.
This in turn means you are limited on how many weapon mods you can put on the under-barrel grenade launcher.
So you can only have up to 5 mods on the under-barrel grenade launcher.

So if you have two rifles, you would need to put a Powered Slide Mount Rating 5 on each of them to use the under-barrel grenade launcher(which is now a Exchangeable Weapon Modification with 5 mods).

So losing on mod slot on a under-barrel grenade launcher, but now it can be put on any weapon with a Powered Slide Mount. I take that deal!!

Again, if am I am totally wrong please feel free to correct me. Thanks!

« Last Edit: <10-13-12/0315:28> by qurahn »