Shadowrun Play > Virtual Underworld 93

[OOC] A Street Legends for VU93 Posters?

<< < (34/36) > >>

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: The Wyrm Ouroboros on ---Well, if you want a profile done, in the way we were doing it, it helps to have some sort of history in the group.  Walking in on your first day (as it were) and wanting everyone who's been here a while to contribute to your brag sheet can get kind of awkward - resulting in a lot of 'I have no idea who this hoser is' kind of contributions.  No history, you know?

--- End quote ---

I was just asking if this was still being done...not wanting one, just asking...was contemplating adding myself as a possible writer.  Jeez....bit snarky.

The Wyrm Ouroboros:
The snark is only in your perception, not in my statement.  It would be exceedingly awkward for people to have to write about Nightmare.

Wolfboy:
I don't know,  Wolfgar has hung with the Ancients for a while and would have "assisted" with cleaning up the Halloweeners back then so they would have at least met.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: The Wyrm Ouroboros on ---The snark is only in your perception, not in my statement.  It would be exceedingly awkward for people to have to write about Nightmare.

--- End quote ---

Once more, I was asking for anyone to write about my character..I was thinking of offering to help write.  Course the more you misread what I say, the more I feel like not helping out at all.  READ!  I know it would be awkward for folks to write about my character seeing as she just started showing up on VU93.

The Wyrm Ouroboros:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on ---Is this still going on or should I just shuffle over to somewhere else?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Nightmare on ---Once more, I was asking for anyone to write about my character..I was thinking of offering to help write.  Course the more you misread what I say, the more I feel like not helping out at all.  READ!  I know it would be awkward for folks to write about my character seeing as she just started showing up on VU93.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I did read - and instead of your nonspecific 'is this still going on', I specified thusly:

--- Quote from: The Wyrm Ouroboros on ---Well, if you want a profile done, in the way we were doing it ...
--- End quote ---
... then reiterated my statement that it would be awkward to write about someone who just popped up.  Also, I think you meant (above) that you WEREN'T asking for anyone to write about your character - not that you were.  I read, and I like to think that I do pay close attention to what people write, and also that I write clearly and concisely in reply, using specific examples, etc.  I'm sorry you feel otherwise, but my review of our posts suggests that I haven't said anything about you not adding to the various shadowtalks.

All that said, though, I don't think any contributions you made - or even if you volunteered to put one or two together (hint hint to y'all who still haven't, which alas includes me) - would be rejected out of hand.  The project hasn't been active in lo this long time, but it could by all means be revitalized.  New blood would certainly help do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version