NEWS

Date formats

• 5 Replies

jaguar

• Newb
« on: <11-24-15/0056:35> »
Would it be possible to add an option to the forum to have the date formatted in the non-US D-M-Y format, or even ISO Y-M-D format?

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <11-24-15/1627:03> »
+1
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-24-15/1636:02> »
In your profile, in the 'Look and Layout' section you can alter the way dates are shown on the forum.  I have mine set on DD month YYYY, but the ISO format Y-M-D is also possible.

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Stoneglobe

• Omae
  • Drug Addled Console Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: <11-24-15/1808:57> »
In your profile, in the 'Look and Layout' section you can alter the way dates are shown on the forum.  I have mine set on DD month YYYY, but the ISO format Y-M-D is also possible.

Never knew that before. Just made my life so much easier. Thanks  :D
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <11-24-15/1952:28> »

Thanks!
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

jaguar

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <01-10-16/2303:13> »

Most Excellent! Thanks. I didn't see the sub-menus before.