NEWS

Tangled Currents - Lizzie

• 784 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #780 on: <05-20-17/0502:41> »
Thursday 13 June 2075 1015 You have No Idea Where

Sian smiles again.  "True power does not need a name.  You know where it is and how to get to it and that is all there is to know.  You have learned that you can access the plane and use the power there.  The levitate spell is a bit advanced, but you should be able to use it before long, if you keep practicing and return to the path for more instruction.  As for yourself, you have learned a valuable lesson.  Yes, those people considered you as much a monster as the ghouls, but most of that is because they feared you because of the way you saved them.  It is good to learn that people fear what they do not understand, even if it is helping them."

She finishes her food and puts the plate and silverware back in the hamper.  "Do you have any last questions before I send you back to your plane?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #781 on: <05-20-17/1609:31> »
Are we not continuing?  I thought there was more for me to see.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #782 on: <05-21-17/1726:04> »

Sian cocks her head to one side and gives you a look before she nods her head. "Alright, if you want to go on.  Yes, there is more to teach you, or at least more for you to learn about yourself.  I will warn you, though, that  the farther you go down this path, the more you will probably want to return to it.  That would cause you problems with your current mentor, so choose wisely.  You should stop here if you are uncertain and you should press on if you are ready to make that decision.  As in almost everything, the choice is up to you."

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #783 on: <05-22-17/1014:24> »
My choice for now is  to follow both paths.  I realize that I will never master both but I may decide to specialize further down the road once I understand the difference between them.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #784 on: <05-23-17/0106:16> »

Sian looks at you for a few seconds then nods her head. "It is your choice.  I cannot hide that I had hoped you would choose differently.  Still, it is what it is.  Your destiny is always in your hands and you should never believe anything different." She waves her hand and the tents, hamper, and fire all disappear, leaving you with the light of your spell.  Standing, she motions to the path.  "After you."