NEWS

If you could only run with 1 SR6 book? Just for fun discussion.

• 4 Replies

Gmanjkd

• Newb
« on: <02-07-22/1658:53> »
If you were going to run SR6 for a party of 5 players.  Street Sam, Rigger, Decker, Street Mage and a Face.

You have the SR6 core book and screen.

You get 1 other SR6 book and only 1...

What would that book be?
Why did you choose that book?

( eats popcorn )   waits for insightful responses.  :)

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <02-07-22/2001:22> »
Probably Double Clutch.  Street Wyrd close second.  This is based on my gm experience so far.  I probably refer back to street Wyrd the most, just because we need to look at the spells and adept powers that the players get.  But double clutch has vehicle chase rules, and I think car chases are an important core part of this kind of rpg.

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <02-08-22/1110:18> »
Neo-Anarchist Streetpedia. All the paydata you need to know about living and running in the Sixth World.

Xenon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <02-08-22/1451:46> »
The core book is enough. The upcoming matrix book would be my first supplement of choice if i only got to buy one (because a lot of the things in here will hopefully make it into that publication).

Sir Ludwig

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <02-09-22/0937:52> »
The core book is enough. The upcoming matrix book would be my first supplement of choice if i only got to buy one (because a lot of the things in here will hopefully make it into that publication).

Xenon,

I believe several of those suggestions are in the new edition of the core rule book.

Best,
SL 
Si vis pacem, para bellum