NEWS

Stepping out of the Shadows

• 2 Replies

El Lanzador

• Newb
  • Running the Shadows in style
« on: <11-10-14/1016:33> »
Konichiwa Chummers, finally decided to stop lurking and join the site!

I have been a Shadowrun fan ever since I was a wee lad, deep into my game of Dungeons & Dragons, and heard at the next gaming table "So the Cybernetic Troll swings his magic sword at the Corporate Drone." That sounded amazing, if a bit cracked out to me at the time. Playing Shadowrun on the SNES made me feel like a supreme badass, but I didn't really solidify my near-obsessive fan-love for the fluff of the game until I read the novel Crossroads by Stephen Kenson. And then I was addicted.

I have played 3e, 4e, and now 5e (although I have yet to play an actual game, and I am still not happy about a return to the Priority system). I am sure now that I've finally pulled the trigger on joining up with this site, I will have endless things to talk about with you lot. Drek, I might just have to find a PbP game on here, since it has been an age and a half since I was able to find a Shadowrun group in my area.

So that is a quick intro into who I am. Glad to meet you!   :)
“Pride, envy, avarice - these are the sparks have set on fire the hearts of all men.” ― Dante Alighieri, Inferno

SnowDragon

• Chummer
  • "I gag him and throw him down the stairs!"
« Reply #1 on: <11-10-14/1019:25> »
From one newbie to another, hello! We might end up working together, given we're both actively looking!

El Lanzador

• Newb
  • Running the Shadows in style
« Reply #2 on: <11-10-14/1031:30> »
*Fist-bump

I would be more than okay with that.
“Pride, envy, avarice - these are the sparks have set on fire the hearts of all men.” ― Dante Alighieri, Inferno