NEWS

[5e IC] Circus Tricks [2075 Game Thread]

• 424 Replies

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #135 on: <10-21-14/1519:30> »
[14SEP2075 1316 | Cirque de l'Ombre Caravan| Puyallup]

Drek! Harrier thought as the RV came to a halt. With the ghouls lying in wait, he really didn't want to damage the vehicle itself, but that consideration was somewhat irrelevant now that the front tire was well and truly shot out.

<<@Team [Harrier] The RV is down, but we've got ghouls watching and I have no way to get inside to rescue the performers. If anyone wants to attempt a rescue, I'll keep the ghouls back.>>
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

adamu

« Reply #136 on: <10-21-14/1646:01> »
[Saturday September 14th, 2075; Ruins of Graham, Puyallup, Seattle]

"Thick or thin, hon, mortal's the only variety Al's got, or them pore fellers either, fer that matter."

He had no idea how she'd even gotten herself in here, but the way she was fondling Frank's flayed face was giving him pause. Meanwhile, his earbud was picking up nought but bad news. Nothing for any of it, though. If he didn't get this train straightened out then everyone's day was going to get a lot worse fast.

Something was biting into his spine, and he reached back to sweep some chunks of Tyrone's jaw and tusks out from under himself, then went back to stripping the fillister head from the electronic steering column.

And all the while he kept one eye on his new companion.

8-bit

« Reply #137 on: <10-21-14/1706:21> »
The leading clown stood there with a maniacal grin on his face. Clearly he wasn't going to make it easy for them. He started to say;

“Frag off and die

Immediately raising his shotgun, Ghost fires 3 controlled shots at a nearby clown who was reaching for a hostage. A burst of arterial spray covers the wall in red as the clown falls over, dead with a gaping hole through his chest.

robot bitch..."

His last few words barely audible over the sound of gunfire; the leading clown stood there shocked.

Serves you right, jackass.

Ghost calmly states, "Step away from the hostage and drop your weapons or be killed."

As a cycle of emotions is clearly visible on his face, the clown's eyes take on a frenzied demeanor, and raising his gun, he points it straight at Luz, his finger on the trigger.

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #138 on: <10-22-14/1729:55> »
Flicker matches action to words no sooner than he finishes his sentence than his arm blurs forward and the throwing spike strikes the eye of the clown holding the joy girl. Living up to his name he is standing next to the hostage with the katana blade flashing in the light. And as if by magic 2 more throwing spikes are in his hand replacing the one  that is resting in the clowns eye.

It is said if you must resort to violence you have already lost.

Flicker appears to be calm and is waiting to intervene if one of the clowns makes a move towards them.

Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #139 on: <10-22-14/1958:17> »
Luz saw the clowns fall from Ghost and Flicker's attacks, takes aim at the last clown's rainbow-colored head, and squeezes the trigger.

All she feels is recoil.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #140 on: <10-22-14/2204:02> »
Taking note of what her assesses relay to her brain, Rodeo acknowledged that whatever was going on in here, the folks she dubbed 'friend' seemed to have it handled, or handled enough that moving physically to the car would be a waste of time.  With that, she allowed herself to rise up and out of the car, taking a view of the surroundings from atop.  Best to get a handle on any awakened threats that may be lurking.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #141 on: <10-22-14/2221:01> »
<<@Harrier: I'll keep an eye out for those ghouls as well.>>
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #142 on: <10-22-14/2243:28> »
Alicia jerked awake in one of the train cars at the sound of gunfire coming from outside. It figured that she wouldn't be able to get any peace or sleep anywhere. Story of her life. It didn't seem like the gunfire was on the train itself, and determined to find out what woke her up. Looking on the Astral Plane, she was happy to see a pair of snakes, made out of Fire and Water. Assured that she was safe, she went a step further into the astral, leaving her physical body behind. IT took her a few blinks, but she soon arrived at the scene of the action. She was fairly sure she knew what was going on, and looked around for any astral aignatures in the area that she could see, she immediatly spotted one on top of one of the train cars. Curious, she studied it, trying to determine who, or what, it belonged to, and it's side in the fight. At the same time, she kept an eye on the fight, ready to call a spirit in if needed.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

8-bit

« Reply #143 on: <10-23-14/1735:14> »
Ghost surveys their handiwork and all of the hostages seem safe. Not well, but safe. He notices a message at the corner of his vision.

<<@Team [Harrier] The RV is down, but we've got ghouls watching and I have no way to get inside to rescue the performers. If anyone wants to attempt a rescue, I'll keep the ghouls back.>>

<<@Team [Ghost] We just removed 3 hostiles from car 13. I'm on my way with my rifle to help you with the RV. Stall them for me?>>

Ghost takes a look at Flicker and Luz. He says, "It looks like we have a situation outside. I'm moving to go help. You two coming?"

Without waiting for an answer, Ghost makes his way back to his temporary perch on top train 8 to pick up his Sniper Rifle.

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #144 on: <10-23-14/1824:44> »
Luz moved over to each of the bodies, pulling off their masks to make sure her cybereyes got a good look at what was left of their faces. She broadcast her eyes' and ears' input to Torrent and Oblique, "Recognize these men?"

She gives the men a brief pat-down, looking for any clues.

Satisfied, she moves back towards the front of the train.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #145 on: <10-23-14/1834:58> »
Alicia traveled to above the train car to where the Astral Traveller was. Who are you? she asked the person, all the while keeping an eye on the fight, ready to summon a spirit, wether to aid the people down below or defend her if the Stranger attacked.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #146 on: <10-23-14/1915:56> »
Rodeo's dusty yellow aura flares briefly into a series of pastels as slices of amusement bleed through a heavy indicator of curiosity.  The aura is steady and powerful, Alicia realizes perhaps as strong as her own, and flickers vibrantly, indicating that she's ready for action, whatever that may be.

"That question has no relevance jus' now, hun," she said, her affected drawl heard only across the astral space between them.  "You'll jus' hafta trus' that you kin deal with whatever y'need without interference on mah part. Which I'm telling you that y'can.  So take it fer what it's worth."

She tipped the astral concept of her cattleman with her thumb and continued to look beyond for any awakened threats.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #147 on: <10-23-14/2057:44> »
Alicia's forked tongue flicks out as she eyes the mage. Trust is something I don't ussually hand out like a party favor, and I dislike withheld information. All questions have relevance. With that Alicia left the Cowgirl and returned back to her own body. Rising up, she began a quick little chant, arms moving in a short little pattern as she called upon the Snake to lend her strength.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #148 on: <10-24-14/0545:11> »
Shit shit shit....
This had not gone well.
<<To:all//Hostage situation in the wounded RV. One member of crew killed, do not approach, repeat, do not approach. Are all main cars secure yet?//>>
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #149 on: <10-24-14/1144:34> »
Flicker looks at Ghost and nods, sheaths his sword and the throwing spikes disappear somewhere on his person.
He gives a slight bow to the girl and follows Ghost out
« Last Edit: <10-24-14/1456:25> by Ericen »
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal