NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #105 on: <03-26-15/1154:46> »
Sure thing Arc, you do not have to ask me twice... Shell we? He look at feathers and Stahl   ... You guys are coming? On the way Marco texts Arc I know dear...was just teasing you a bit. You don’t need a date to stand up to him - just do it. The balance changed now you are the powerful one..
« Last Edit: <03-26-15/1456:06> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #106 on: <03-26-15/1402:03> »
@ Yelena  As you're leaving the restroom your stopped by a waitress. She looks at you and says, "Hi, I just wanted to say Thank You" for killing that thing. I saw you on the trid today or I wouldn't have recognized you, but my brother was in White Serenity and was one of the first people killed by Smiley.

« Last Edit: <03-31-15/1030:06> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ElteeDan

• Newb
« Reply #107 on: <03-26-15/1944:37> »
Stahl's expression hardens as Marco speaks. While he doesn't laugh along as Arc does, he offers a thin smile when the man is finished speaking, staring for a moment to assess the man's intentions. After a short breath, he takes a small sip of his freshly-poured wine. When Marco finishes laughing, Stahl answers simply, "I don't know specific days, only that this is his new favorite joint. Could have been anywhere between a month ago and yesterday." Stahl opted not to take the elf's closing comment, or any of the other information he revealed, as a veiled threat. There was certainly something odd about this group but Stahl didn't feel as though they were the danger relating to this place. He found himself intrigued by Marco's words, despite knowing he shouldn't get himself involved. He continued, nodding his head to Marco in an appreciative manner while spouting off a decent fake-laugh for any observers, "I think I would very much like to meet this friend of yours, Marco."

Stahl would remain silent for a moment after, pondering both Arc and Marco's words. He shakes his head lightly as Arc heads off to the dancefloor. "I'm more of a nice dinner and trid sort of guy. I'll stay." Stahl nods politely to Feathers before taking a few moments to sip from his wine glass, seemingly deep in thought.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #108 on: <03-26-15/2028:34> »
Marco descreetly text the following message to Demoness. 

Demoness

I know we agreed that I don’t get to add my friends .

I know we agreed that I don’t just tell random strangers.

This stranger that Arc picked up had a story so insane that I decided to trust him and warn him before he get himsel 'missing' and our opertunity is lost.  Having an ally that is genuinely interested in someone can also shed more light on the entire situation. The opportunities I saw were too great to ignore so I decided to pick bold over careful.

P.S he came so under dressed that he obviously did not have an intelligent plan and was in over his head... I was genuinely afraid for his life.

I hope you won’t actually kill me this time - and please contact him ASAP if you think it is worth it - before we lose that opertunity. I warned him in a way that could also pass as a joke, so I am not sure how seriously he took my word. He did give me his com frequency tough.

I am going to dance a little - just in case this is the last opertunity to do so.

Idiot or Brilliant Marco
(depends on your perspective).

Attached Stahl's comlink frequency - please contact him.

« Last Edit: <03-26-15/2033:33> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #109 on: <03-26-15/2342:48> »
Yelena is genuinely glad to see someone that is apparently not on Marco's payroll.  "You welcome.  Many helped.  Yelena just one.  But you welcome.  What name?  Is Yelena."  She smiles and stays with the girl, exchanging small talk about the Barrens before shifting the topic.  "So what club like? Yelena not been in place like this before.  What can do?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #110 on: <03-27-15/0057:28> »
With a nod, Arc smiled at Stahl before departing fro. the table with Marco.  She felt bad for Feathers, leaving him with Stahl without so much as a warning, but Marco was right: she had to get herself out there to try to get any info.  Luckily, it wasn't hard to pull up Stahl's link and rip the commcode, allowing the human to send a message, along with one to the currently missing Yelena.

@Stahl:  pulled your code.  Null sweat.  I'll keep an eye out for your friend.>>

@Yelena:  putting myself out there and hitting the dance floor w/Marco.  My date might be discretely aware drek is going on.  Best I act natural and do the Drek I did last night eh?  Everything okay, omae?"

And with that, she led the way to the dance floor.  Cosmic electric grooves were blasting through the Matrix, lights and some smoke filtering through the throng of swaying bodies.  Arc's dress kicked in its AR features, dazzling shooting stars and other astral effects leaping across the fabric as she started to Bob and sway, finding the rhythm.  The warmth of the run tickled her insides but nowhere near to the point of inebriation, a wide smile on the dolled up human's face as she mingled with the crowd.  She was seen.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #111 on: <03-27-15/0115:50> »
Yelena keeps talking to the waitress as she responds to Arc.  @Arc:  Yelena chat up waitress.  Ask her what can do in club.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #112 on: <03-27-15/0225:29> »
@ Yelena  The waitress looks at you and smiles, a bit relieved. "My name is Nova. I'm not even joking, it really is." She laughs,  "The club is great! You can do just about anything really. It's already set up for so much Matrix stuff that you can have/do/be just anybody. There are private rooms where you can do anything. Tammie or Regina make sure everyone is having fun."

@ Marco  You receive a comm from your daemoness >>I'll check him out.<<
« Last Edit: <03-31-15/1031:18> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #113 on: <03-27-15/0818:14> »
Marco takes Arc to dance the music today is latino style, and Arc quickly discovers that her partner is skilled in the art of salsa. He spin her, bend her and lead so well that she intuitively learn the moves... sort off. Marco does his best to make her feel special, feminine and smoking hot. He treats her as if she is the the only woman on the dance floor, and every time she get a move wrong he improvise something around it, to keep her from feeling awkward.  After a couple of songs the scenery changes, everything become red as mars.

Marco reluctantly tell Arc:  I am enjoying you so much but we better mingle a little bit. I am going to the Bar, feel free to share around some of the moves I showed you, and give me a buzz if you need anything. With your DNI it is the closest thing to telepathy. Great dress by the way... I love how you throw stars around where ever you go. 

Marco then leaves and sits at the Bar... So Bill - what’s going on around here? has anyone completed the space program challenge yet? he then orders another glass of his favorite port wine and signals one of the waitresses to fetch Arc some of her Rum. Thinking that she would probably need it to loosen up a bit.

attached: Salsa room music
[spoiler]
My baby girl loves it ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exneSCE60AY[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <03-27-15/0939:38> by gilga »

ElteeDan

• Newb
« Reply #114 on: <03-27-15/0909:06> »
Stahl shot a quick reply back to Arc, seemingly not bothered by the fact she managed to rip the comm code from his cheap comm-link. Either he was used to it or he just didn't mind, especially considering she said she'd keep an eye out for Reiner.

@Arc: Appreciate it. His name's Reiner in case you find anything. Break a leg out there.

Stahl opted to stay at the table with Feathers in silence. It seemed he had stumbled into something bigger than just a missing friend. The atmosphere in the club was ecstatic with the large amount of people dancing and drinking all around. Stahl scanned the crowd for a familiar face, though he didn't exactly have his hopes up. He nursed his drink for a short moment, thinking over what Marco had said. It was strange to relay that information to him, though Stahl supposed it was a good thing. He didn't exactly have any leads. Stahl sat in silence along with Feathers, idly pondering his situation.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #115 on: <03-27-15/1014:31> »
Yelena talks with Nova for a few minutes before the girl has to get back to work.  Smiling and moving her hips to the beat of the Latin music, she moves past a few of the rooms, not seeing much out of the ordinary.  Once back in the main room she sees Feathers and Stahl sitting at the table and goes that way.  She moves to stand in front of Stahl and smiles at him as she offers her hand.  "Yelena not good dancer but Stahl want try?"

ElteeDan

• Newb
« Reply #116 on: <03-27-15/1135:45> »
Stahl peers up to Yelena, in the middle of sipping his drink. He offers a brief smile before shrugging his shoulders and standing, taking the offered hand. "Why not. It's been awhile." He moves to follow Yelena onto the dance floor. Seemingly a bit uncomfortable in the large crowd, Stahl nevertheless loosens up, aiming to dance along casually with Yelena. He couldn't help but notice how similar she looked to Elyse - though the accent threw off the illusion thankfully. Stahl didn't want to dance with a dead woman. Considering the day's event, Stahl put in a solid effort to enjoy himself, even if for a couple of moments.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #117 on: <03-27-15/1141:39> »
To say Arc was swept away by the dance would be a mild understatement, the elf leading her through steps she didn't I ow her short body could do.  Sure, she stumbled a bit, especially with the small heels her boots sported, but it felt natural and flawless throughout.  It was definitely catching the crowd's attention, and just. like that Marco said his farewells for now.  "Thanks, chummer.  Take a pic, who knows if I'll wear it again."". With a. Grin, she let him leave as the music turned to a slower, more hypnotic tone with electronic themes. the crowd turning into a sea of conversation and motion.

The human joined in, no longer worried after getting the assurances and updates from her friends and partners here.  Even as a waitress came by with her drink, she picked it up without skipping a beat, holding and balancing the liquid carefully while sipping from it.  To the casual eye, she was simply a young adult having a good timea, wearing something much more valuable than her street mechanic reputation would suggest.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #118 on: <03-27-15/1809:29> »
The crowd was definitely having a good time and the waitresses were busy weaving in and out with drinks and party drugs. The heroes were approached by a number of people for handshakes and selfies. Several people bought them drinks and drugs, "A little something to celebrate with" they'd generally say. But only a few seemed to know who they really were. Most just seemed to have overheard, "I saw you on the trid today!" and just wanted to be part the crowd taking pics with the movie stars. The ARO's throughout the club constantly changed from one exciting venue to another, supernova, aliens, shooting stars, primordial pop and the list kept on and as the crowd grew more inebriated and hopped up the music kept driving them on. But, there must be a glitch in the computer program, because there was an area of static and darkness in the pattern. Oh wait, it's ok, management seems to be on it, several bouncers were with Tammie and the glitch moved off the floor and towards the private rooms and then disappeared.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #119 on: <03-27-15/1825:01> »
  "Thanks, chummer.  Take a pic, who knows if I'll wear it again."". With a.
Marco was not sure if she meant it literally, but since he really wanted a picture with her he asked a nice lady to take their picture with his comlink.

The way to the bar was long - he did not want to stop dancing it was in his blood. Luckily his timing was perfect and the song he picked was the last for this session. There was something about this night that was different - it was fun to just dance with Arc without the pressure to impress her - just honest fun.

He enjoyed it so much he had to stop himself, he kept reminding himself that it is just for one night, and after that she’ll return to be that tough mechanic girl from the Barrens. He’ll return to be a strange guy that enjoys giggling sometimes and is considered a freak in the Barrens.

But tonight was strange, he was a manly man, and she was a lady. Was that all just pretend? 
He did not listen very closely to Bill - Eventually, when he figured out whats really on his mind he smsed Arc.

Dear  Arc:

Would you like to do Salsa again sometime soon?
I know it is not metal but it will be a shame to let this nice dress of yours gather dust.

Marco

He then spotted Yelena and Sthal dancing - there was something funny to this picture. He wasn't sure why... until a moment later it hit him... I just ordered four steaks just for feathers... poor fellow.
He laughed.
SMS to the party:
Dear Arc, Yelena, Sthal - if you are hungry poor feathers is probably served four high quality steaks just about now... They are the real deal, not that crappy soy based replacements.

He then picked up guest at the bar, she looked a bit familiar but he could not place her. Hey... he said how about a dance? He used their common dance in order to get close to Tammie and her bouncers, perhaps overhearing a little bit about what they are talking about.
« Last Edit: <03-27-15/2242:17> by gilga »