NEWS

Shadowrun In-Character AMA with Bull and Thorn

• 4 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« on: <04-29-16/0914:32> »
We'll be doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit this weekend with Bull and Thorn.  Feel free to stop by and ask questions.  I'm handling Bull the Ork Decker (of course), and doing my best to answer as in-canon as possible. Which is tough, considering out much Tinner used to "color outside the lines" as a GM sometimes. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/4gytif/im_bull_an_old_and_cranky_ork_decker_ama_i_guess/

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #1 on: <04-29-16/1419:26> »
Welp. Looks like im off my Reddit hiatus. What prompted the Ama if I may ask?
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <04-29-16/1831:48> »
It was an idea Kevin Czarnacki (aka Red) had a while back, and something he's been working on.  We're doing two characters per weekend for a while, with different freelancers playing each character.  Last weekend was the first, Red and Smiling Bandit.  This week is Bull and Thorn.  Dunno who's on deck for next week.

Just figured it'd be something fun and interesting to do.

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-29-16/2202:03> »
Direct link to THorns AMA:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/4h02bl/im_agent_thorn_freelance_espionage_agent_security/

Bull's kind of an open book, but Thorn's a less well known.  Here's your chance to get some more story, some more character, from the guy!  Plus Rusty "Critias" Zimmerman is writing him, so that's always entertaining. 

If nothing else, it's worth it for the opening song.  I wanna get Rusty liquored up at Gen Con and get him to sing that.  It'll go great with Jason's "Street Samurai" song. :)

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #4 on: <04-29-16/2227:55> »
Now I gotta think of something to ask that warrants responding...
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych