NEWS

Chicago Chaos NPCs/bestiary?

• 4 Replies

Jack Hooligan

• Newb
« on: <06-14-20/1453:28> »
There aren’t a lot of stat blocks in the core Anarchy book, and as I’m running older adventures having some prebuilt adversaries I can just sub stats in for would be nice. Does Chicago Chaos contain more? Any other good sources?

Boneguard

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <06-14-20/1644:13> »
Yes.

I dont have my copy of Chicago Chaos close at hand, but it has additional stats and N/PC. 

Gingivitis

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <06-15-20/1127:52> »
I put together a 14-page document of NPCs that I use. You can find it here, under Threats: https://www.surprisethreat.com/resources along with a bunch of other stuff.

Be aware that these stat blocks are rebalanced for my game, so they won't all match up to the book.
Shadowrun: Anarchy Resources (GM Screens, Character Sheets, New NPCs, House Rules) at: www.surprisethreat.com

Jack Hooligan

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <06-15-20/1207:37> »
I put together a 14-page document of NPCs that I use. You can find it here, under Threats: https://www.surprisethreat.com/resources along with a bunch of other stuff.

Be aware that these stat blocks are rebalanced for my game, so they won't all match up to the book.

So, you have new stat blocks and some of the blocks (previously existing in either book) have been tweaked some? Think the tweaks, even if they don't match what's published, will still work with a game using Anarchy as written or do we need to incorporate some of your other houserules?

I'm really lenient when it comes to rpgs, so it really doesn't matter too much to me. I'm just curious.

Thanks for all your Anarchy support, btw!

Gingivitis

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <06-15-20/1434:01> »
The re-balance of NPCs was one of the first things I did for Surprise Threat. The only tweaks needed at the time were renaming a few skills, etc. (all of which are detailed on the first page of the doc).

You don't need to use any other house rules, besides what is listed on the document, to use this. And they are all pretty intuitive.

That list of NPCs was used to form and balance other house rules (like Units, Threat Level, Matrix stuff, Amp balancing, etc.) but you don't need to go that far.
Shadowrun: Anarchy Resources (GM Screens, Character Sheets, New NPCs, House Rules) at: www.surprisethreat.com