NEWS

Shadowrun Special on French TV

• 1 Replies

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« on: <11-14-13/0355:06> »
I'm posting this here since I guess it will only be interesting to French-speaking fans :)

The small French TV channel Nolife, dedicated to all things geek, will be airing a Shadowrun Special on Sunday, November 24th, at 8PM, hosted by yours truly. 8)
It will include reviews of Shadowrun 5 and Shadowrun returns, guests, interviews, and a couple of nifty surprises. 

Here's the teaser.

"Never trust anyone, especially not an elf. Choose your enemies carefully. Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo.
And never forget the most important rule : whatever happens, never make a deal with a dragon.
If you survive long enough, come to the usual place on Sunday, November 24th, at 8 PM. Mr. Johnson might have a job for you..."
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #1 on: <04-10-17/0551:42> »
(Resurrecting this old topic rather than creating a new one.)

Since October 30th, we've been airing a new show called Roleplay (yeah, it was originally only a placeholder name, but use these long enough and they tend to stick ^^).
It's essentially a roleplaying game session, but cut into episodes, seasons, with cliffhangers, etc. It's a bit experimental, I am not aware of any other show trying this on TV (ofc there are tons of Youtube shows out there), but the reception has been really great so far.
We've actually been playing Earthdawn (with FASA Games' kind authorization). Our campaign tells the story of a group of four Adepts (T'skrang Swordmaster, Human Nethermancer, Dwarf Elementalist and Ork Beatsmaster) looking for their kaer. A Questor of Dis messed with their heads in order to sell them as slaves (removing their Names among other things), and now they travel across Barsaive looking for clues leading them back home.

Our second season begun this week-end, and the new episode can be watched for free on the channel's VOD service until Apris 18th. It doesn't even require registration. It's unfortunately in French, but I share the link here in case you want to see what it looks like, even if you don't understand what we're saying ^^ ==> https://noco.tv/emission/40604/nolife/roleplay/01-la-legende-de-l-oracle
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)