NEWS

Response

• 2 Replies

spp

• Newb
« on: <01-31-11/0831:04> »
For a Jumped in Rigger when Response is called for for some action, I assume it is the riggers commlink Response, but for Drones when Response is called for I don't know where to find it.  Is it equal to it's pilot?  If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanx.

Sincerely, from spp.
« Last Edit: <01-31-11/1011:12> by spp »

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <01-31-11/0916:37> »
Quote from: SR4A, p. 222
There are far too many electronics in the world of Shadowrun for a gamemaster to keep track of their individual Matrix attributes. Instead, each device is simply given a Device rating. Unless it has been customized or changed in some way, assume that each of the Matrix attributes listed above for a particular device equals its Device rating.

Quote from: Arsenal, p. 102
As wireless-enabled devices, every vehicle/drone is considered to have a Device rating (see p. 213, SR4) that determines its standard Matrix attributes (Response, System, Firewall, and Signal). As noted on the Sample Devices table, p. 214, SR4, standard vehicles have Device ratings of 3, security vehicles have Device ratings of 4, and military vehicles have Device ratings of 5. The individual Response, System, Firewall, and Signal ratings may be upgraded as normal (see p. 240, SR4).

Chaemera

• Omae
  • I may be a mouse, but I have a chainsaw.
« Reply #2 on: <01-31-11/1636:05> »
For a Jumped in Rigger when Response is called for for some action, I assume it is the riggers commlink Response, but for Drones when Response is called for I don't know where to find it.  Is it equal to it's pilot?  If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Even jumped in, it's the Drone's Response rating.

Quote from: SR4A, pg. 245, Jumping In
Any tests arre made using the rigger's skills and the drone's attributes (substituting Response for Agility and Reaction and Sensor for Intuition).
SR20A Limited Edition # 124
Obsidian Portal Profile: http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/chaemera