NEWS

[OOC] A Street Legends for VU93 Posters?

• 175 Replies

Morg

« Reply #135 on: <04-19-12/0327:46> »
I hope that has increased the "Reader-able-ness" of my post  ;D

question: Have I pulled off making Morg sound like a squirrel on too many stims?
« Last Edit: <04-19-12/0601:19> by Morg »

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #136 on: <04-19-12/0410:47> »
More like an annoyance deserving to be swatted.

... which, y'know, is pretty much the same thing ...

Feel free to go eyeball your lines.  You might even enjoy them.  I'll say that there is partial truth to one of them.

All4BigGuns, if you have an image -- owned by you -- of Predator, let me know and I'll link to it.
« Last Edit: <04-19-12/0414:42> by The Wyrm Ouroboros »
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Morg

« Reply #137 on: <04-19-12/0600:16> »
LOL you honor me good sir

Morg

« Reply #138 on: <04-19-12/0810:52> »
Yes I intended to say CAS and sorry for stealing your joke CanRay but I think Morg used it tastefully  ;D
« Last Edit: <04-19-12/0821:29> by Morg »

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #139 on: <04-19-12/0833:32> »
More like an annoyance deserving to be swatted.

... which, y'know, is pretty much the same thing ...

Feel free to go eyeball your lines.  You might even enjoy them.  I'll say that there is partial truth to one of them.

All4BigGuns, if you have an image -- owned by you -- of Predator, let me know and I'll link to it.

No pictures. I wish I did have a good one or several.

@Morg: Umm...dude, your character never got the cousin's contact information, and thus has never seen her...
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Morg

« Reply #140 on: <04-19-12/0933:46> »
it's ok you can shoot down what he said as a fantasy, remember we can lie and bend the truth thats what part of VU93 is about or you can call him out as a stalker have fun with it

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
« Reply #141 on: <04-19-12/1846:29> »
Or, you know, he can always request that the line be removed as being stellar-class BS.  I for one am more than willing to strip out stuff that shouldn't be there -- or edit for coherency and consistency.

While I'd agree that the general VU93 boards are as open as Shadowland ever was to lies, damn lies, and statistics, when it comes to these particular things, as I recall the original proposition it's the owner of the character who has final say on what goes onto his or her profile.  Truth, or at least entertaining rumor, is what's most likely to stay in the profile.

On the other hand, don't expect Morg in the general boards to get warm fuzzies from the Wyrm because he used 'Captain Oblivious'.  Friends and close acquaintances are the sorts to be allowed to use nicknames, not some clumsy twerp who can barely even use a commlink.

EDIT: And while the advert portion of Morg's is gonna stay, I really don't think we want the sort of clutter like Faust's response, which has nothing to do with Predator or her family.  No offense meant, Mirikon, but I'm not going to be the one to put it in there.
« Last Edit: <04-19-12/1850:38> by The Wyrm Ouroboros »
Pananagutan & End/Line

Morg

« Reply #142 on: <04-19-12/1928:12> »
I would like it if some one would rip in to him for his bad manners

and All4BigGuns if your really not comfortable the posts send me a PM and I will change or pull all of them

at the moment i am working on a more stable poster once I get a few PbPs for him done

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
« Reply #143 on: <04-19-12/1932:22> »
Ripping into him for his bad manners is fine on the boards, but it isn't usually the sort of thing one wants in a profile -- which would take the focus off the profile and put it on Morg and whomever is tearing him a new one.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #144 on: <04-19-12/2001:31> »
Wyrm is right about the shadowcomments. AllForBigGuns has the final say on what's going to be on his profile. If he feels your character is not in the know for something, so be it. As for the relevancy of the comments, they should try to focus on the character. Small deviations on things related in a way to the character is fine (Example: Elves being old runners in Smiley's profile) but the goal of this is to talk about the characters and the impression they leave on other VU93 posters.
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

Morg

« Reply #145 on: <04-19-12/2103:53> »
noted

Morg

« Reply #146 on: <04-20-12/0417:17> »
Thanks Ouroboros that was exactly what I was aiming for +1 for you

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #147 on: <04-21-12/0828:02> »
I have awful grammar it is part of my charm
Its a part of something <evil grin> lol
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought
Hello mon come on and letd get dis party started no

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #148 on: <04-25-12/1024:11> »
Alright, Big Murphy is up but needs a few shadowcomments. ;)

EDIT: Hell, there's still some space for Smiley and some of the others. Wyrm is prolly still looking for posters to put their names on the shadowcomments.

Iceblade should be next.

Noticed noone shadowtalked my character. Maybe I should go hide now.  :'(
Which one's yours, ABG?  I have to admit, I far prefer putting in shadow comments as I go; fragmenting them the way they are ... not so much.

I am reminded -- down at the bottom of the Wyrm, I have posted a 'Character owned by:' and then a link to the owner's profile here.  I plan on doing this with any of them I do work on.  ;)

And yeah, I'd like volunteers, or at least permission to use names.  Right now I need IDs for:
  • Main Hacker (who stole the profile in the first place, and as a reward I'll even write something about where you swiped the profile from)
  • Young Decker
  • Old Decker (Bull, maybe?)
  • Skeptic
  • Military Guy
  • Social Runner/Fixer (I know there's someone like that around here, but dammit ...)
  • Curious Someone
  • Anybody's Guess
  • Matrix Addict
  • English, MF, Do You Speak It?!? (Thinking Morg or Marak...)

... and that's everyone that's in there.  Again, I'm wide open to any other posting.

you have my permission to use me if you want . Just message me what you need.
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought
Hello mon come on and letd get dis party started no

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #149 on: <04-28-12/1259:00> »
you can use me for your mil spec guy, just send me what you want said roughly
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget