Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Kits for character creation

<< < (2/3) > >>

Magus:
Thats the one. Real Handy

anotherJack:
OMG it rocks !
He put the principle far further than us ! I love it.

Magus:
And that is what the UnOfficial Official PACKs looked like prior to Bobbie leaving. Jason had to rewrite it as Bobbie took the rights to his part in it. I want to see what CGL turns out on it when it hits the streets in Runners Toolkit.

Lansdren:
Can anyone confirm the french is the same as AH's?

The reason why I ask is a while back on Dumpshock we has something similar to AH's but different translated from french which was different but very cool. I'm afraid my grasp of languages is abit limited. From memeory the other stuff had packs of chewing gum in each runners pack and were quite nicely put together.

anotherJack:

--- Quote from: Lansdren on ---Can anyone confirm the french is the same as AH's?

The reason why I ask is a while back on Dumpshock we has something similar to AH's but different translated from french which was different but very cool. I'm afraid my grasp of languages is abit limited. From memeory the other stuff had packs of chewing gum in each runners pack and were quite nicely put together.
--- End quote ---
The "bitos" kits have chewing gum packs in each kit yes, with various tastes (and don't underestimate the utility of a chewing gum pack in SR), but it has nothing to do - except on the principle - with what Ancient History has done here in these drafts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version