Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

[6E] Excel Character Generator

<< < (32/34) > >>

Aria:
Links have been updated with Hack and Slash info, including AI's (even got it to rename the attributes for you!)

As ever, please shout if you spot any errors

GinoA:
New user.  Liking the sheet very much.

However, the double/triple charging for Martial Arts that was reported by Tecumseh & Hobbes seems to have returned.

Cell '4 Qualities & MAs'!$G$493 reads =SUM(G455:G492) and should be =SUM(G486:G492)

Thank you.

Aria:
Thanks!  I've changed that in the latest WIP version, got the Shadow Cast qualities to add in and then it should be available shortly

Aria:
Links have been updated with the Shadow Cast quality paths added and a house rule that gives one of the qualities (the autosoft cracking) to anyone who wants it... being a rigger is expensive enough as it is and I've always assumed they could copy their code, now there are rules for it!

Aria:
Quick question... I've got the new Lifestyles mini sourcebook which offers an alternative to lifestyle generation.  I've considered cherry picking bits to see if it can be worked into the current advanced lifestyle rules but it might be easier to add as a completely separate option on the excel file... would anyone find that useful?  I could just add some blank boxes so those with the sourcebook could enter the info themselves

Thoughts appreciated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version