NEWS

Firing Line / Sprawl Wilds

• 6 Replies

Critter

• Chummer
« on: <10-28-13/1218:46> »
OK so sort of new to this 5th edition thing.

I am looking at picking up Firing Line and Sprawl Wilds but I have a question. Are the missions just 4th edition modules with 5th edition stats, or are there new missions there. If so, what are the new missions called?
There's always one PC who just can't go with the flow.  They have to have something that sets them apart.  Something blatantly obvious to everyone who plays with them.

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #1 on: <10-28-13/1241:15> »
The missions in these two books were originally convention-only missions from fourth edition that have now been dual-statted for 5th.
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #2 on: <10-28-13/1243:07> »
They're rewrites of the 2010 CMPs, 01 to 08. This means that they also take place at different points in the timeline: Ashes Sprawl Wilds is 2075, Ashes 2010 was 2072. Copycat Killer was followed by Silver Platter in Season 4, so the rewrite of Copycat Killer is now Carbon Copy and the third part of the saga, introducing the new threat of SR5 while they're at it. Stormcrow Undone is after the war has finished, rather than during.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Critter

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <10-28-13/1338:56> »
Hey, cool thanks all for the quick replies.
There's always one PC who just can't go with the flow.  They have to have something that sets them apart.  Something blatantly obvious to everyone who plays with them.

Gripper

• Newb
  • Good luck! *Passes out*
« Reply #4 on: <11-21-13/1019:12> »
I was wondering this myself. Reading through Carbon Copy, it seemed as if it was rewritten.
Great to know. Thanks!

Vertigo916 "Patches"

• Newb
  • Vertigo916 "Patches"
« Reply #5 on: <06-19-14/1425:35> »
Carbon Copy was good had a nice twist that caught our table by surprise (^_^)
I trust the player, If I don't whats the point?

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #6 on: <06-19-14/2207:55> »
I was wondering this myself. Reading through Carbon Copy, it seemed as if it was rewritten.
Great to know. Thanks!
I wouldn't be surprised if it was. If you've got the car in the shop anyway, why not give it that overhaul it was needing.

-k