NEWS

Sixth World Second Printing?

• 7 Replies

Maded

• Chummer
« on: <08-03-21/2308:35> »
Is the second printing of Shadowrun Sixth World out in hard copy yet, or still just pdf?
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the WAR ROOM!

Smogg

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <08-04-21/0451:20> »
I have not heard of a second printing, but there should be updated seattle-version of the CRB on the way containing some extra Seattle-related stuff.

Maded

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <08-04-21/0700:07> »
I have not heard of a second printing, but there should be updated seattle-version of the CRB on the way containing some extra Seattle-related stuff.

I'll be all over that, but what I am looking for is a physical copy of the second printing containing all errata document fixes, like the current PDF. Maybe this updated version you speak of will have such!
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the WAR ROOM!

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <08-09-21/1507:47> »
It's crazy that they're making these city-based versions of the CRB when they're also about to drop new errata that almost certainly isn't in that new hardcopy.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <08-09-21/1514:53> »
My understanding is that the new version will include the upcoming errata,  as well as all previous
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <08-09-21/1516:53> »
Well well well!  That is great news. Looking forward to seeing it

<3

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <08-09-21/2208:36> »
I second that.

If it comes to pass, I'm sure SSDR will deserve a lot of credit for making it a reality.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <08-09-21/2314:13> »
I second that.

If it comes to pass, I'm sure SSDR will deserve a lot of credit for making it a reality.

I appreciate the support, but there's a team of people that all put a lot of work in, and also deserve any credit that may be due! Lol, let's see how it all rolls out before any congratulations are given :D
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.