NEWS

SR 6e character sheets, fanmade and official?

• 16 Replies

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« on: <08-14-19/1224:08> »
I see that the official character sheets are not available to download anywhere so I had to scan one in my book to use at the table.  Even so, I found the official one to be not optimal, lacking enough space to really list things well.

Has anyone found any fanmade versions yet? I am fine with Excel sheets as well.  I am just desperately searching for something that will be more optimal spatially and more thorough.

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-14-19/1258:48> »
here an excel one I built that also helps with character building though it falls way short of actually being a builder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xek00goipyjnkw4/SR6WE%20Char%20Sheet.xlsx?dl=0
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <08-14-19/1305:25> »
here an excel one I built that also helps with character building though it falls way short of actually being a builder

Woot! Thank you so much!!

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <08-14-19/1524:25> »

Is the link not working? This is not pulling up for me.  I am not sure if it is the network here at work.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #4 on: <08-14-19/1555:21> »
Working for me, might be your work firewall. Time to up your sleaze, d00d.

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <08-14-19/1605:31> »
Working for me, might be your work firewall. Time to up your sleaze, d00d.

LOL.  There is a reason I'm playing a Physical Adept and not a Decker.  = )~

Moonshine Fox

• Omae
  • Proudly serving our dragon overlords
« Reply #6 on: <08-14-19/2133:25> »
I see that the official character sheets are not available to download anywhere so I had to scan one in my book to use at the table.  Even so, I found the official one to be not optimal, lacking enough space to really list things well.

Has anyone found any fanmade versions yet? I am fine with Excel sheets as well.  I am just desperately searching for something that will be more optimal spatially and more thorough.

I’ll be making a comprehensive portfolio of dozens of different sheets at some point here when I get the extra time.

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <08-15-19/1341:31> »

Do you put in the attributes, skills, etc. on the Build tab?

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <08-15-19/1446:14> »
Attribute and active skill ranks yes, they will autofill from there but the other stuff I did not link yet

basically I would suggest "making" the character on the build tab, then looking at the character sheet to see what needs filled in yet
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <08-19-19/0933:05> »
Anyone else working on a character sheet? I need something with a bit more room on it than the official one.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #10 on: <08-19-19/1052:22> »
I do know that Hero Lab Online has Shadowrun 6 in development, looking to release (at last call) around October/November. So, if you want to hold out a bit and pay the fee to access the software...

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #11 on: <08-19-19/2028:46> »
I do know that Hero Lab Online has Shadowrun 6 in development, looking to release (at last call) around October/November. So, if you want to hold out a bit and pay the fee to access the software...

I have owned Hero Lab for years and was hoping they would support this edition of the game.  I will be anxiously awaiting this release.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #12 on: <08-19-19/2038:30> »

I have owned Hero Lab for years and was hoping they would support this edition of the game.  I will be anxiously awaiting this release.
Just to note: They will not be releasing SR6 in Hero Lab Classic (the desktop app), but only on Hero Labs Online (their web app).

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #13 on: <08-22-19/1132:10> »
I didn't have the funds at the time to back the Kickstarter for the online version of Hero Lab but as soon as it releases I want to buy into it.  I think they mentioned there would be a discount for those of us that have the old download version.  I have an Ultimate account.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #14 on: <08-22-19/1313:22> »
There's no Kickstarter... You may be thinking of the old Realms Works kickstarter from 5-6 years ago. Hero Lab Online is up and running, but they won't have Shadowrun files until later this year (at the earliest). https://herolab.online