NEWS

6e Sleeping Tiger

• 3 Replies

Aria

• Ace Runner
« on: <06-29-20/1540:23> »
Firing squad seems to have missed whether this armour (now significantly cheaper) has any mods with it, like ruthenium as it did in 5th... or have I missed it somewhere? Personally I’m not too worried if it doesn’t, it always seemed a bit too good before unless the GM had a strict interpretation of the corp chic...but I’m trying to fill in my excel generator and it would be nice to get it right  ::)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-29-20/1646:38> »
What's written is that it has 6 capacity and no mention of any modifications (such as Ruthenium) being incorporated.

The fluff mentions that it does still possess "color shifting abilities", but since it does not say you get Ruthenium then you do not.  This bit of lore/fluff is, imo, now mechanically represented in contributing to its Social Rating (see the chart on pg 55).

Opinion-wise, I'd say that it'd be reasonable to say it has the electrochromic features (pg. 265 SR6W) modification for free... but that's my opinion/suggestion for a house rule.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <06-29-20/1700:19> »
Per the author it's supposed to have the Programmable Camouflage Package
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <06-29-20/1751:16> »