• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <05-19-11/0922:30> »
Buy my book!

Why should we? Tease us, come on! :D

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <05-19-11/0937:27> »
Buy my book!

I will shoot a lifesized cardboard cutout of you in the head. Just so we're clear.

^_^
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <05-19-11/1052:29> »
Looks good so far (Just perused it real quick like).

Just wondering - is the mention of Kirby Street Cafe(In the austin section) a shout out to Kerbey Lane Cafe in Austin? 
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #6 on: <05-19-11/1110:23> »

Just wondering - is the mention of Kirby Street Cafe(In the austin section) a shout out to Kerbey Lane Cafe in Austin?

Good eyes, Digital_Viking! That was indeed the author's intent--we just tweaked the spelling a bit.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #7 on: <05-19-11/1112:34> »

I may or may not have friends in Austin that I may or may not have asked for their favorite local dining establishments that I may or may not have then subtly changed the name of before writing about it.

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <05-19-11/1114:31> »
I may or may not have friends in Austin that I may or may not have asked for their favorite local dining establishments that I may or may not have then subtly changed the name of before writing about it.

Much <3 Crit - Kerbey Lane is top of my list too! 
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #9 on: <05-19-11/1230:00> »

I specifically (errr, I mean, in Spy Games fashion, I may or may not have specifically) checked with Kris with the precise question "What do they serve that's good enough you'd let someone illegally cross a border with a hostile nation?" 

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #10 on: <05-19-11/1249:52> »

I specifically (errr, I mean, in Spy Games fashion, I may or may not have specifically) checked with Kris with the precise question "What do they serve that's good enough you'd let someone illegally cross a border with a hostile nation?" 
Well, I don't know what the answer for Kirby/Kerbey was. But I do know that there are two things that I'd let cross the border: Good (east coast/brooklyn style - I'm biased) pizza and good takeout chinese. Both are tough to find, that when you do find the good ones, you're willing to go above and beyond to keep them.

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <05-19-11/1252:03> »

Well I can neither confirm or deny the tastiness and sheer awesome that are Kerbey Lane enchiladas...

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #12 on: <05-19-11/1412:20> »
I can neither confirm nor deny wanting to buy this book, I can confirm I can't afford it yet though

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: <05-19-11/1416:32> »
Buy my book!

Why should we? Tease us, come on! :D
Look at that cover! Look at the preview.

There are approximately sixty new named NPCs I introduced for you to use as friends, foes, or more aptly, both. There is a list of intelligence agencies (corp, gov, other) with specialties if any, and a glossary with slang terms.

Oh, and introducing Extraplanar Intelligence.
« Last Edit: <05-19-11/1419:47> by Crimsondude »

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #14 on: <05-19-11/1426:32> »

Oh, and introducing Extraplanar Intelligence.

;_; need money