NEWS

[SR5] Mystic Adept with a good bit of money

• 1 Replies

steelybran

• Newb
« on: <10-11-21/1717:42> »
I'm trying to find a few things to buy - I have a flavor concept for my character, but not sure how it works out mechanically.
Essentially, I want to make a library within my home.  I have a high lifestyle (thank you Trust Fund), and I'm playing a Mystic Adept (Black Magic) that has Dedicated Spellslinger as well as Chosen Follower for the Seducer Mentor Spirit.  I'm working on Arcana and knowledge skills to eventually take Archivist.  (Yes, I know summoning is very powerful, but our group already has one and honestly I like the spellcasting portion better)

I have considered spending my money of creating a Lodge in one of my rooms, but I think because I cannot create foci (being a Mystic Adept) and cannot use it for summoning or binding (due to taking Dedicated Spellslinger), so all that's really left is Ritual casting (which is fine, because that's still pretty good).  I was thinking of a Force 6 Lodge, though wasn't sure of the time frame to get the materials and create it.

I'm also looking at outfits (fits the character theme).  Already got a motorcycle, looking to probably add a car as well (we have a rigger, so no need for a large group vehicle).  Is there anything else that I'm missing that works well?  Foci are the obvious choice, but Karma is likely tied up for a bit.

Xenon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <10-12-21/0154:11> »
I was thinking of a Force 6 Lodge, though wasn't sure of the time frame to get the materials and create it.
6 days and 3 000 nuyen worth of material appropriate to your tradition.