Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Leonardo "Tiger" Morelli

<< < (2/5) > >>

Casazil:
Changed to a Magic attribute 5 = 40 BP (from Magic 6 = 65 BP)

Lowered Improved Reflexes to level 1 = 1.5 PP (From Improved Reflexes level 2 = 2.5 PP)

This led to reaction going down 1, Inititive down 1, & Passes down 1 (No BP Costs for these)

Took the now extra 25 BP spent on edge to rasie edge from 1 to 3 = 20 BP

Currently have 5 BP to use will think more on what else to change and see where I use the BP at.

Casazil:
Ok here's a thought remove specializations on Pistols, Infiltration, and Perception this gives me 6 BP

Lower Pistols to 1 (I am working him as melee fighter not ranged) this gives me 4 BP

Add in the 5 BP I have left over now and thats 15 BP

I can juggle some gear for 5k nuyen to get 1 BP which would give me 16 BP

With 16 BP I can take 2 more skills at 2 or 4 skills at 1

Thoughts?

Glyph:
You can't get critical strike at 5.  Your Magic rating is 4 because of your bioware and geneware, and adept abilities are capped by the Magic rating.

The metagenetic improvements from SURGE give you an immediate advantage, but the geneware kind of eats up a lot of nuyen and Essence for the ability to raise your Attributes super-high later - are you really going  to spend 90 karma at some point, to get your Body from 17 to 18, when there will be so many other ways that you could spend that karma?

He is maxed out for combat otherwise, but his actual melee skills seem to be on the low side.  I would have expected a 6 and a 4, or two 5's.

Casazil:
Yeah I forgot to lower Crit strike when i was lowering things.

And yeah my str (the Att. I would raise) would take 715 karma I seriously doubt Bull lets people play missions characters with over 300 karma so yeah I think a rework is in order.

On the up side thats 108,000 Nuyen back this may make for a better character as I'll have more BP in the skills I really want to use.

Casazil:
Ok made lots of changes check it now.

Main thing I'm back to 6 magic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version