Evo Stormcloud [Hover board]

[H1, A6, I45, Sp100, B3, A1, P1, S1, St1*] w. Rigger Interface, Gecko Straps

Small Drone 8BP
Hover 12BP
Basic Console 3BP
Improved Bod 1 4BP
Improved Accel 2 10BP

Drone + Mass Produced x0.25

Gecko Tips 2 3000 nuyen (this provides the ‘seat’ as the rider is ‘glued’ to the board)

Total cost 12750 nuyen

A secondary VTOL propulsion system would give limited flight time for +27000 nuyen but availability would climb to 7…

--- End quote ---

a sublte yet important note ... drones don't carry passengers. start with a bike chassis and decrease size

Aria:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---
--- Quote from: Aria on ---

[H1, A6, I45, Sp100, B3, A1, P1, S1, St1*] w. Rigger Interface, Gecko Straps

Small Drone 8BP
Hover 12BP
Basic Console 3BP
Improved Bod 1 4BP
Improved Accel 2 10BP

Drone + Mass Produced x0.25

Gecko Tips 2 3000 nuyen (this provides the ‘seat’ as the rider is ‘glued’ to the board)

Total cost 12750 nuyen

A secondary VTOL propulsion system would give limited flight time for +27000 nuyen but availability would climb to 7…

--- End quote ---

a sublte yet important note ... drones don't carry passengers. start with a bike chassis and decrease size

--- End quote ---
Ah, that makes sense, was wondering how to get close to the jet pack designs… will have a go at rewriting this one :)

Although isn’t the Vulcan Systems Jump Master an alternative jet pack design which is a drone? I might have misinterpreted that though…?

--- Quote from: Aria on ---Awesome, thanks Banshee :)

--- End quote ---

overall the sheet itself works out, might be a few layout changes I would make just for visual appeal and user friendliness if you wanted to take the time for extra features.

--- End quote ---
It was based on my character generator but any suggestions for making it easier to use are always welcome :)

Banshee:

--- End quote ---
Ah, that makes sense, was wondering how to get close to the jet pack designs… will have a go at rewriting this one :)

Although isn’t the Vulcan Systems Jump Master an alternative jet pack design which is a drone? I might have misinterpreted that though…?

[/quote]

sort of ... while worn it only acts as an assistant to the jumper/skydiver ... the self propulsion only functions while operating on its own. So yes it's a drone, but while you can wear it for skydiving it does not have the power to actually carry you.

"Note that this flight system is not useable when a jumper or passenger is attached."

Banshee:

--- Quote from: Aria on ---Awesome, thanks Banshee :)

--- End quote ---

overall the sheet itself works out, might be a few layout changes I would make just for visual appeal and user friendliness if you wanted to take the time for extra features.

--- End quote ---
It was based on my character generator but any suggestions for making it easier to use are always welcome :)

--- End quote ---

it's kind of nitpicky and I would worry about it unless you end up with some downtime and want to fidget with it, but ...

the sheet allows you to double dip and select multiple items from the same category that are technically exclusive so people could easily make a mistake is they don't know that. this would be the tedious coding portion though.

some header or format clarification separating the design categories would help. you have them bolded but maybe a clear color band would help out

Aria:
2nd attempt:

[H1, A13, I45, Sp115, B2, A2, P1, S1, St1] w. Rigger Interface, Gecko Strip Plate

Bike 3BP
Hover 12BP
Basic Console 3BP
Improved Bod 2 8BP
Decreased Seats -2BP
Decreased Size 2 -8BP
Improved Top Speed 1 5BP

Mass Produced x0.5

Rigger Interface 1000 nuyen

Total cost 15500 nuyen

Evo Hurricane [Hover board]

As above + secondary VTOL propulsion system would give limited flight time for +18000 nuyen but availability would climb to 7…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version