Shadowrun Play > Homebrew PACKs

New SR5 PACKS

<< < (2/6) > >>

UnLimiTeD:
You're right, I didn't.
So then you could just have 10k on an account and be good to go, no?
Of course, this is really favourful, so I wouldn't complain.

The Wyrm Ouroboros:
10k on an account?  To do what, buy the Fake ID?  On what account?  With whom?  Certified credsticks?  If you buy NOW, then you don't need to go through the rigamarole of hunting down and buying it THEN.  Who knows what might have happened, you know?  Maybe you got burned, and nobody is talking to you - the guy you'd get a fake ID from says he won't touch you with a hundred-meter commlink code.  Or maybe you got betrayed, and you don't know who betrayed you, and the guy you'd get a fake ID from might be the guy who did it.

This is a stash, meant for you to be able to show up, grab your crap, and either scram or get to work.  If you want to eliminate the SIN - the one thing that would enable you to do that, the one and only thing the absence of which would be guaranteed to prevent just that - hey, go ahead.

Herr Brackhaus:
If the intent was to use this as a "get the hell out of dodge" kit, you could replace the Suzuki Mirage (8,500¥) with a Dodge Scoot (3,000¥) and save 5,500¥. After all, "no self-respecting shadowrunner would be caught dead on one" :D

Nice piece of kit.

The Wyrm Ouroboros:
Well, the use varies on what the need is - but with at least one of the needs potentially being 'get to work', a Scoot becomes of dubious value, especially if there are people still liable to be shooting at you.  I don't disagree, please understand - I've used that sort of thing myself - but sometimes your best chance is to run, fast and hard.

Senko:
Actually bolt holes only cost money when in use see the last paragraph in run faster on page 216 and running onto 217 . . .

Living the Bolt Hole lifestyle is not pretty. A bolt hole is a space away from everything (people, grid, entertainment), and most often you’re stuck in it for a while
because you need to stay out of sight. Add 4 to the threshold of any test involving someone trying to track a character who is living la vida Bolt Hole. In the Entertainment category, assets can be bought for a Bolt Hole, but not services or outings (see p. 219).Bolt holes only have a monthly cost when used. The character pays for the whole month, even if he used it for a day, or even just a few hours (though if you only need to hide for a few hours, use a no-tell motel already).

So you can throw say 2,500 for your low lifestyle ustore it bolt hole for a month and it'll just sit there quietly until such a time as you actually move in and start needing to pay ongoing costs if I understand this right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version