NEWS

GENCON 2012!!! Its on!

• 87 Replies

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <07-26-12/2211:40> »
Due to a terrific friend lending me his couch and Bull taking on my indentured servitude, I will be at GenCon this year. Look for me at odd places/times. I'll be the one banning spammers with my phone.

It will be good to meet the legend himself!

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #31 on: <08-01-12/1920:17> »
Just a heads up.  the What's up With Shadowrun? Seminar on Friday at Noon will not only feature Jason Hardy, Peter Andrew, and myself talking upcoming books, but we will also have reps for both Harebrained Schemes (For Shadowrun Returns) and Cliffhanger productions (Shadowrun Online).  If you have questions or want the lowdown on what's coming, you may want to come check this out :)

Bull

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #32 on: <08-01-12/1957:51> »
There will also be a handful of freelancers in attendance (though they don't let us sit at the big kid's table, necessarily), for folks that might want to ask stuff, high five us, throw things at us, ask us to sign books or punch babies or whatever.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #33 on: <08-01-12/2132:14> »
We told you last year Crit...  No punching babies.  Unless they're elven babies. :)

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #34 on: <08-02-12/1242:15> »
There will also be a handful of freelancers in attendance (though they don't let us sit at the big kid's table, necessarily), for folks that might want to ask stuff, high five us, throw things at us, ask us to sign books or punch babies or whatever.

My baby punches back, too bad she won't be there.  ;D
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #35 on: <08-09-12/2217:15> »
Kind of considering just leaving work on Friday, driving up, going to the Con on Saturday (mostly to meet people, harass JMHardy into picking up my proposal, and perhaps get in on that 'Urban Brawl' con game), then driving back after the con.  But the ATL is a ways from the IND ...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #36 on: <08-09-12/2343:18> »
My train just had weird things happen to the tracks, so I'll be later than expected.   :'(

Still be there, however.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #37 on: <08-10-12/0739:51> »
My train just had weird things happen to the tracks, so I'll be later than expected.   :'(

Still be there, however.
When are you looking to get in?

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #38 on: <08-10-12/1009:47> »

Still be there, however.

Weird things like Canadian Metacritters ate them?

or this?
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #39 on: <08-10-12/2259:44> »

Still be there, however.
REALLY late Wednesday night/REALLY early Thursday morning.  Late/early enough that I hope the cab companies are still awake and taking passengers.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

lurkeroutthere

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <08-10-12/2343:17> »
Well if your coming in via amtrack and staying on site you might not need a cab. If memory serves the amtrack station is very close to the convention center/union station.
"And if the options are "talk to him like a grown up" versus "LOLOLOL murder him in his face until he doesn't come back," I know which suggestion I'm making." - Critias

No team I'm on has ever had a problem with group think.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #41 on: <08-11-12/0010:56> »

Still be there, however.
REALLY late Wednesday night/REALLY early Thursday morning.  Late/early enough that I hope the cab companies are still awake and taking passengers.
Pretty sure most of the cab companies run 24/7, dude, so no worries on that front.

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #42 on: <08-11-12/0110:52> »
Pretty sure most of the cab companies run 24/7, dude, so no worries on that front.

Remember..he is from Canada...they have funky regulations. They might have restrictions on when cabs can operate
up in the Frozen Wastes.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #43 on: <08-11-12/1005:16> »
Remember..he is from Canada...they have funky regulations. They might have restrictions on when cabs can operate up in the Frozen Wastes.
Don't laugh, this is true back home.  :(

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #44 on: <08-11-12/1557:15> »
Remember..he is from Canada...they have funky regulations. They might have restrictions on when cabs can operate up in the Frozen Wastes.
Don't laugh, this is true back home.  :(

Just remember Ray, keep in mind that Indy is run on Soylent Green.

Take a look at the smoking man hole covers around the city, they say "powered by the people"...........
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept