NEWS

Juan Atzcapotzalco?

• 16 Replies

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #15 on: <04-11-16/2227:30> »
I'm trying to remember the source, but there was a book where the cast were discussing Pobre (I was getting his name wrong); both his possible Toxicity due to the War and his exposure to all of the stuff Aztech was dumping on him and his forces, and that he might be close to the apotheosis to Great Dragon (or having already done it).  I'll keep searching to see if I can't find it.  Sixth World Almanac and Clutch of Dragons both mention the possible Toxicity...
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

FasterN8

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • Err on the side of awesome.
« Reply #16 on: <04-20-16/1448:55> »
    Iirc, Sirrurg was *disappeared* after his defeat by Aztlan. Aztlan claims total victory, but other dragonkind wanted to prevent a repeat of Dzitbalchen.  For war crimes, the Destroyer was subsequently put in dragon jail for a few metahuman lifetimes by the dragon council (or whatever they're called).  That's also the same council meeting that stripped Hestaby of her horde for speaking out against dragonkind publicly.

Dzitbalchen also had a sister from Denver, Zaculpitan who tried to save him from execution, but was unable.  Opti told a runner story where Dzitbalchen was the Johnson right before he got nabbed for treason/murder.  Apparently those runners crossed paths and delayed her in trying to save her brother and she now blames them (in part) for his death.  Sucks to be them.