NEWS

Missing parts of an Aura?

• 17 Replies

VajraSupremus

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <07-13-13/0026:50> »
So would a "corrupted" aura look different from heavy essence loss or near death or addiction? I read the Aztlan Sourcebook and it mentioned a black writhing aura? I thought it was harder to tell if an individual was corrupted.

Obvious gaps like those who get cyberware and suffering at the hands of a critter with Essence Drain are considered the black writhing parts. Other kinds of mods are more subtle(bioware, geneware) or actually smaller(Nanoware).

SoyCaf

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <07-13-13/1139:24> »
So would a "corrupted" aura look different from heavy essence loss or near death or addiction? I read the Aztlan Sourcebook and it mentioned a black writhing aura? I thought it was harder to tell if an individual was corrupted.

Obvious gaps like those who get cyberware and suffering at the hands of a critter with Essence Drain are considered the black writhing parts. Other kinds of mods are more subtle(bioware, geneware) or actually smaller(Nanoware).
Aztechnology wouldn't put cyberware or bioware in dragons for research would they? Say If they could get their hands on anything adult or younger.

VajraSupremus

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <07-13-13/2102:40> »

Aztechnology wouldn't put cyberware or bioware in dragons for research would they? Say If they could get their hands on anything adult or younger.

They've probably tried. Would not doubt the Smoking Mirror draining a baby dracoform dry for use with their powers.