NEWS

Conspiracy Theories

• 121 Replies

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« on: <11-21-11/1732:04> »
I'm surprised this wasn't up already.  Those of you that are gonna get this in PDF start spilling and let the "DOOOOOOOOOM"s commence.

Also when is the DTF of this coming out? In time for Christmas perhaps?????
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #1 on: <11-21-11/1822:09> »
I'm surprised this wasn't up already.  Those of you that are gonna get this in PDF start spilling and let the "DOOOOOOOOOM"s commence.

Also when is the DTF of this coming out? In time for Christmas perhaps?????

I had an announcement in the Official Announcements sub-forum--check out the discussion there!

And it's in the printers hands now, but getting it in stores by Christmas is highly unlikely. If you're looking for DTF Shadowrun for Christmas, look at Artifacts Unbound, New Dawn, and Anarchy: Subsidized.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #2 on: <11-21-11/1925:44> »
How about "Anarchy in the UK:  Subsidized"?  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <11-21-11/2105:27> »

Also when is the DTF of this coming out? In time for Christmas perhaps? ??? ?

I had an announcement in the Official Announcements sub-forum--check out the discussion there!

And it's in the printers hands now, but getting it in stores by Christmas is highly unlikely. If you're looking for DTF Shadowrun for Christmas, look at Artifacts Unbound, New Dawn, and Anarchy: Subsidized.

Jason H.
Don't forget that Wired recommended Runner's Toolkit, which I also heartily endorse.

EDIT: Screw that. Buy MY books: Spy Games, Street Legends, Artifacts Unbound, or the Conspiracy Theories PDF.

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #5 on: <11-21-11/2348:19> »
I was a little worried about how easy Runner's Toolkit would be to find--we sold them out of the warehouse pretty quick. So if you find one in stores, it's not a bad idea to snatch it up …

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <11-22-11/0336:29> »
But if you don't, buy mine.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #7 on: <11-22-11/0616:03> »
I was a little worried about how easy Runner's Toolkit would be to find--we sold them out of the warehouse pretty quick. So if you find one in stores, it's not a bad idea to snatch it up …

Jason H.
Better order some more, it might be a good post-Christmas Gift.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #8 on: <11-22-11/0822:25> »

Jason H.

Yeah, that process was underway pretty much as soon as they sold out, but it's been made trickier by the effort to get everything produced in the States. If we can pull that off, then the reprint becomes available in fairly short order, without having to wait for the dreaded slow boat from China.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #9 on: <11-22-11/0921:00> »

Jason H.

Yeah, that process was underway pretty much as soon as they sold out, but it's been made trickier by the effort to get everything produced in the States. If we can pull that off, then the reprint becomes available in fairly short order, without having to wait for the dreaded slow boat from China.

Jason H.
Or worse yet, the overseas shipping from Canada. ;)

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #10 on: <11-22-11/1033:58> »

We find that shipments from Canada tend to get delayed by becoming stuck in the rivers of maple syrup.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

nakano

• Chummer
  • What we've got here is failure to communicate
« Reply #11 on: <11-22-11/1040:27> »

We find that shipments from Canada tend to get delayed by becoming stuck in the rivers of maple syrup.

Jason H.

If you were lucky they would return the empty shipping containers back to you with Canadian Beer!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #12 on: <11-22-11/1053:48> »

Jason H.
Yeah, that isn't going to happen again.  We found out that the "Montreal Maple Syrup Party" didn't have as much effect as the US had with the "Boston Tea Party".  It also only held up the Saint Lawrence River, but the backlog of everything...  Well, it was like Research In Motion losing their node in England.  It just ballooned from there.

(BTW:  The "Overseas Shipping To Canada" joke FastJack references is a true story I had to experience once.  PM me if you want the details.  Bring Pepto Bismol).

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #13 on: <11-22-11/1056:32> »
Ahh, srry I missed that JM. Yeah, I snagged all the print stuff out at Gencon, well my freind did for me, except for Artifacts Unbound, New Dawn, and Anarchy: Subsidized. My GM put the BANHAMMER on those..... lol. So until we get done with the artifacts campagin and do the Horizon one I'll have to wait on those. But I'll pick them up after that.
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #14 on: <11-22-11/1130:35> »
"Montreal Maple Syrup Party"

And I just found a new name for my folk/death metal band.
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."