NEWS

Wording for Gymnastics...

• 2 Replies

Nacho

• Newb
  • Sent 20 minutes from now...
« on: <07-27-13/0039:05> »
Simply would like to point out, in case this is something to change.  ...if not, please help me understand why it does not make sense to me as written.  :)

133, 'Gymnastics' says "…may be applied in-game, see Jumping, p. 134".    Should this actually read, …"...may be applied in-game, see Using Gymnastics, p. 134"
/// Nacho

Need a job done?   contactmrjohnson.com     ///     @ThisIsMrJohnson

Volomon

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <08-29-13/1554:41> »
Theres a bunch of issues with this book it seems.  I don't like how they make group info so small and a subset for the skills themselves instead of the subskills be subbed to the group.

The format of the book should show the group (describe the group) then show the skills within that group.  Instead you have to hunt for all the individual skills, until you have it memorized.

ZeConster

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <08-29-13/1631:33> »
Theres a bunch of issues with this book it seems.  I don't like how they make group info so small and a subset for the skills themselves instead of the subskills be subbed to the group.

The format of the book should show the group (describe the group) then show the skills within that group.  Instead you have to hunt for all the individual skills, until you have it memorized.
Skills are alphabetic per category, many of them don't belong to a skill group, and pages 90 and 153 have the skill groups. I don't see the problem.