NEWS

A few questions about the state of errata

• 3 Replies

chinlamp

• Newb
« on: <05-11-12/0216:46> »
I've been looking for certain pieces of errata, if they exist, and in the process have come across a few things that I have no idea about.  Any help would be appreciated.

Is there any errata, whatsoever, for Ghost Cartels?  This is the thing I was searching for, and I honestly can't find anything.

Is the errata for Street Magic actually in the latest prints, or is it still part of the batch where the core books reverted to no errata in them at all?

Is there anywhere with links to the lists of errata?

Crash_00

« Reply #1 on: <05-11-12/1033:50> »
To my knowledge, ghost cartels does not have any errata to it (although it definitely needed it bad).

The third printing of Street magic did not have the errata that was included in the second printing. Why? Only the gods can know that I guess.

SR4A Changes Reference Document
SR4A Second Printing Errata
Arsenal Errata
Street Magic Errata

To my knowledge that's all the errata that has actually been released in PDF form. The changes reference document details the changes between SR4 and the SR4A printing, but some of the things included were not actually in the first SR4A printing (or any printing in the case of the Arsenal mod). The SR4A errata is mostly grammatical fixes and such.

chinlamp

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <05-11-12/1951:03> »
Ok, so no Street Magic until they decide to do a new copy with a sexy cover and updated page numbers like the other books, got it.

Back to slowly fixing the problems in Ghost Cartels then, using it to run a campaign at the moment, figured I'd check to see if there was anything to make the job easier :P

Crash_00

« Reply #3 on: <05-11-12/2231:55> »
Unfortunately Street Magic's third printing was the cover change (they only changed the background colors) newer version. It just didn't get the SR4A updates and errata put in. I doubt there will be a fourth printing any time soon.