NEWS

Gone Long Gone

• 3 Replies

Chance

• Newb
« on: <08-27-14/1954:47> »
Curious what The Founder's Magic and a Edge ratings should be. Clearly a typo and I know I will massage it once my group gets here regardless, but would like to know what it should be.

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-27-14/2014:46> »
His Initiate Grade is 2 and his Spellcasting pool is 12 dice, so 6 or 7 seems reasonable for his Magic.  I suspect the value listed under his Magic is supposed to be his Edge.
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <08-01-15/1405:18> »
Default Background count in the CZ is 2.

[spoiler]But the Gang hideout where the background count is specifically talked up is 1.  And the lab that gets two paragraphs of description has a background count of 2.  Same as the street outside....?  What the heck?  [/spoiler]

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #3 on: <07-06-16/2051:24> »
I just looked into this mission, hence the necromancy.  And, I really need to know too.  Three MAG? 12 Edge?  I thought I had finally found a prewritten run that actually mechanically made sense.  It did better than most though and is coherent at least.

I mean...  I suppose that is the only way someone would be able to go toe-to-toe with that troll mage on the astral, despite only initiating twice.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.