NEWS

IRC Dicebot Script?

• 1 Replies

dezan

• Newb
« on: <10-08-11/1529:03> »
Just wondering if one exists before I go on and try and making my own, I tried doing a few searches around the forums but none turned up.

Basically just something easily editable(just in case I wanted to add some more commands myself), with most of the standard rolling and shadowrun specific features.

Oh and Hi :) First time GM... wish me luck.
Got a bunch of players who want to be socially inept, addicted to alcohol,  and have 1 logic >.> any particular punishments you could think of too would be funny ;p

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <10-08-11/1554:27> »
Hopefully they didn't take "uncouth". It's a bit of a trap as it isn't socially inept; it's failure in social skills. Read the description.

The best way to mess them up with logic is to look at all the skills that use logic and recall that with logic [1] their default in those skills is
  • . Computers? (using their commlinks? hiding their data trails?) Data Search? (Ever see people who haven't yet figured out how to use google at all - who click on ads thinking they're information links?) First aid is a logic skill, too.

As for the addiction, how addicted are they? if it's more than mild, ask them where they've got the bottle stashed. And every game ask them to do a craving test -- at what you figure is the worst possible time.