NEWS

Stardust?

• 24 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #15 on: <08-13-20/1727:40> »
Not a genius or I would have seen that WAAAAAY sooner!

LOL at point 3!  :o

And yes they are lyrics -- they sing perfectly, I can hear his voice doing them to the rythm/style of Ziggy Stardust (the first couple of versus work perfectly, but it doesn't follow the whole structure)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #16 on: <08-13-20/2202:48> »
Of course you realize that this means you can have David Bowie show up in your campaigns and have it as canon, right?   ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

0B

• Chummer
  • Be seeing you
« Reply #17 on: <08-13-20/2309:31> »
Now I'm wondering how long I can get away with making him an antagonist before the players notice...

Boneguard

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <08-14-20/1324:39> »
I do love this theory and do hope it is true (either way it is true for my SR now).

A bit off topic, but it would be great if we could get a Immortal Elf Primer with the current state of all knows (and hinted)  Immortal Elves in SR. We would get easily a good 12-15 entries even at 2 pages, that still a nice little PDF to have.

0B

• Chummer
  • Be seeing you
« Reply #19 on: <08-15-20/1522:21> »
That would be pretty sweet: some of them had entries in Street Legends back in 4e. I would love another dragon book, too.

If you're just looking for the info that's already out there, Ancient History made a site that collected a ton of info on dragons, immortal elves, and the connections between Earthdawn and Shadowrun.

Boneguard

• Newb
« Reply #20 on: <08-15-20/1654:19> »
That would be pretty sweet: some of them had entries in Street Legends back in 4e. I would love another dragon book, too.

True, unfortunately the bulk of them did not, so an SR6 "update" would be nice.

Ideally, I would love to see an entry for all of them even those Dead/Presumed Dead with details of what they did in the 50s, the 60s, the 70s and currently (2080). This way this primer could be used with all editions and the planned Anarchy 2050 book :)

If you're just looking for the info that's already out there, Ancient History made a site that collected a ton of info on dragons, immortal elves, and the connections between Earthdawn and Shadowrun.

Ah yes, I love that webside, tons of great crossover information and details...unfortunately not up to date, but a great resource to have close at hand.

mik212

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <08-16-20/2355:07> »
If they dont make stardust David Bowie at this point then I'm done.

0B

• Chummer
  • Be seeing you
« Reply #22 on: <08-21-20/1306:57> »
I'd say it's impossible for Stardust not to be David Bowie, given the 2016 death reference and the initials "DRJ" matching his real name, "David Robert Jones."

Maybe they can't name him due to copyright reasons, or just because they wanted to be cryptic

Boneguard

• Newb
« Reply #23 on: <08-21-20/1323:03> »
And I do hope Streetpedia is not the first and last time we see or hear of Stardust.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <08-22-20/1636:41> »
Now I'm wondering how long I can get away with making him an antagonist before the players notice...

Around 5 seasons...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0GtD5UfX2k