NEWS

Available Styles for Zoe Heritage Line?

• 11 Replies

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« on: <09-15-16/1708:42> »
...according to Run & Gun it mentions there are like 50 different styles for the Zoe Heritage line.  Is there a listing anywhere of what the available styles are?
« Last Edit: <09-15-16/1712:43> by kyoto kid »
Forsaken daughter is watching you

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-15-16/1828:16> »
Pueblo, Navajo, Salish, Spanish courtesan, Italian Renaissance, fifteenth-century French royal court, Hanseatic trader, Russian Cossack, Confederate aristocrat, Indian Maharajah, Aztec, Mayan, Imperial Rome, feudal Japanese, traditional Chinese, Nubian, Victorian-era colonial gentleman, and Scottish Highlander, as well as a “traditional Tir” style
Those are the nineteen 4e lines. You could start from there and count missing cultures.

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <09-15-16/1908:46> »
Pueblo, Navajo, Salish, Spanish courtesan, Italian Renaissance, fifteenth-century French royal court, Hanseatic trader, Russian Cossack, Confederate aristocrat, Indian Maharajah, Aztec, Mayan, Imperial Rome, feudal Japanese, traditional Chinese, Nubian, Victorian-era colonial gentleman, and Scottish Highlander, as well as a “traditional Tir” style
Those are the nineteen 4e lines. You could start from there and count missing cultures.

One of my characters wears a modernized houppelande that was hand waved as part of the Heritage line. The way it fits covers body armor quite effectively.  ;)
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #3 on: <09-16-16/0533:45> »
...what I was looking for was traditional Bushido or Ninja.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <09-16-16/0710:23> »
feudal Japanese

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #5 on: <10-07-16/0054:40> »
I've played a character with a Shinto miko (shrine maiden) style Heritage Line outfit before.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Rosa

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <10-10-16/0930:26> »
“traditional Tir” style

Does anyone actually know how this looks, i don't recall having seen it before but maybe i missed it, or is this the "carte blanche" design your own fantasy outfit option?

BigSexy

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <10-11-16/2103:19> »
“traditional Tir” style

Does anyone actually know how this looks, i don't recall having seen it before but maybe i missed it, or is this the "carte blanche" design your own fantasy outfit option?

I would assume you'd look like a fairie.

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <10-11-16/2138:15> »
“traditional Tir” style

I would assume you'd look like a fairie.

Or like the lovely couple on the cover of the Tir Tairngire sourcebook.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

BigSexy

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <10-12-16/0136:02> »
For som strange reason I thought traditional Tir meant the other Tir.

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <10-12-16/0619:35> »
Well, it could mean either Tir. The two countries might have slightly different styles. If you want possible examples of styles that might be from Tir na nOg, might take a look at the new Court of Shadows book, perhaps?

MollyMayhem

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <11-12-16/0241:52> »
I went with armored t-shirts, bellbottoms, steel toed sneakers, called it the Six Tease, and it was the vintage USA heritage line one.