NEWS

Any Crossfire players in Seattle?

• 2 Replies

schneebolt

• Newb
« on: <09-11-14/1325:22> »
I'd love to get together with some other players from Seattle and maybe even start a crossfire gaming group.  I'm in Queen Anne. 

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-11-14/1337:31> »
I dont live in the area, but i assume there must be some game shops nearby?

In my area, one of the stores has organized crossfire play, and the other has two separate groups that play weekly, me being one of them. You can also try meetup.com That is were i got some steady players for my games. Even if the stores don't have anything going, you could start something yourself! Its only a $60 investment, and i haven't regretted mine for a second. Seattle is an awfully big place, so it shouldn't be to hard to advertize at the game store or on meet up to find three more like mind gamers

Good luck!
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Kingbrendarr

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-09-15/0851:56> »
I know this is super old, but I am looking to get some players together so why waste time starting a new thread ? 

I was considering starting in one of the many stores in the greater area days are sort of open to suggestions as I want people to show up.