NEWS

Shadowrun:Anarchy PBP [Recruitment]

• 8 Replies

BigSexy

• Newb
« on: <10-09-16/0904:29> »
I am going to run a PBP Anarchy game to see how it goes...

I think I'll limit this to 4 players.

Post your character if interested.

Since it's only 4 characters, Mage Archetype and Decker\Techno Archetype should be filled. The other two slots can go lots of ways.

Characters\Archetype\Player
Locke\Ork Samurai\Hoopy Frood

« Last Edit: <10-14-16/0716:31> by BigSexy »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1 on: <10-09-16/1258:00> »
Hi. Just bought PDF not really read through it yet. Is this opening still active? Id like to give it a try. I can summon some friends from the past too, IMO Sentinemondo would like to PbP again after two years pause...

BigSexy

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <10-09-16/1437:01> »
Hi. Just bought PDF not really read through it yet. Is this opening still active? Id like to give it a try. I can summon some friends from the past too, IMO Sentinemondo would like to PbP again after two years pause...

Considering I just posted this in the wee of hours of this morning and you're the first to respond, yes.

Hoopy Frood

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <10-11-16/0017:40> »
I'd be interested. Not familiar with Anarchy, but I can by the PDF and familiarize myself with it. I can resurrect a veteran Ork Street Samurai that I played in a 5th Ed PBP campaign on another board that ended too soon due to the unfortunate real-life demise of one the players. So the character concept is pretty much fleshed out, but the stats will need to be determined.

Let me know. Thanks.

BigSexy

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <10-14-16/0720:04> »
Lots of looks I see, but only one serious taker so far.

Give it a shot people- you never know...

Gamejirada

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <01-15-18/0537:42> »
It is a new knowledge for me and I believe that everyone who has read this content must get something that is not very useful, certainly.

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <01-17-18/1731:28> »
I’m interested! I’m on my phone at a mechanics right now so I won’t be posting anything serious until later, and I have the added caveat of occasional stretches that I have no access to any internet at all as I work with the armed forces and they frown upon play by Post while on exercises.

Please look forward to my mage showing his face again with some inevitable tinkering later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

SavarWallk

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <01-17-18/2022:43> »
I seen the post got the PDF and read it.
I see the original post is pretty old.
I would be interested.
If someone dropped the Technomancer I would love to play one.
But I would be willing to play most any position.

What level would we play?

If your still interested in running a game?
No trees were harmed in the sending of this  message...however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #8 on: <01-21-18/1943:12> »
Folks, this posting is 15 months old. BixSexy hasn't been online in a year. (One year exactly today.)

If you want to play, form a game of your own.