NEWS

So what is Munchy in the Run

• 56 Replies

Mach

• Newb
« Reply #45 on: <10-05-10/1946:27> »
to continue USDA's list...

any technique that forces them to make willpower rolls, fighting them from a location they can't reach, and my personal favorite Dropping a building or heavy vehicle on them.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #46 on: <10-06-10/0738:03> »
See... now I like the way this guy thinks! ;D

Oh and you don't have to shout my name, I can hear :D
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #47 on: <10-06-10/0931:26> »
Everyone keeps forgetting about the wondrous application of DMSO + <insert fun drug/plague> in a squirt gun... *sigh*

Mach

• Newb
« Reply #48 on: <10-06-10/0947:01> »
very true, jack. most memorable form of that that I've heard so far is the example from the old fields of fire book where there was a dwarf that ran around with a chemical that augmented hearing and a bull-horn (blow horn?). although I do notice that there is a distinct lack of tables concerning what happens when you don't employ those designer chemicals and instead focus on household items such as drain-O and paint.

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #49 on: <10-06-10/1023:40> »
Everyone keeps forgetting about the wondrous application of DMSO + <insert fun drug/plague> in a squirt gun... *sigh*

Squirtgun? Bah. We pumped that stuff into the sprinklersystem and set a fire in the lobby! Rage inducing drugs were never so much fun ;D
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #50 on: <10-06-10/1034:40> »

Squirtgun? Bah. We pumped that stuff into the sprinklersystem and set a fire in the lobby! Rage inducing drugs were never so much fun ;D
You Germans and you're Anarchy... ;)

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #51 on: <10-06-10/1107:58> »
Why yes, yes we are ;D
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #52 on: <10-06-10/1740:16> »
I like the SuperSquirt.  And dart guns.  They're great for getting your little nanite buddies all up in your enemy's business.   ;D

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #53 on: <10-07-10/0258:19> »
The Gecko Grip is there to make the axe harder to pull out once it hits, plus you can "store" axes ready for use just by sticking them to your body.
Gecko Grip won't work that way, assuming you're intending for it to be harder for the victim to pull out because of the Gecko Grip on the blade.  Gecko Grip is useless when wet.

Funny idea though.

No, the grip is on the handle.  They try and pull it out, and it sticks to their hand.  10P -2ap for the person who got stuck.

Don't forget the Personalized grips for +1 to the attack roll.

System

• Newb
« Reply #54 on: <10-07-10/0315:48> »
Why would it sticking to their hands be a bad thing?  It would give them better leverage to remove it from the odd angle.

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #55 on: <10-07-10/0458:20> »
Why would it sticking to their hands be a bad thing?  It would give them better leverage to remove it from the odd angle.

Because then they have a bomb stuck to their hands. :p

Mach

• Newb
« Reply #56 on: <10-07-10/1131:48> »
its a throwing axe, have the trigger set to activate upon being pulled out of a substance. And if you want to use it in a fight, just give it a proximity sensor safety (doesn't go off within X feet of you).