NEWS

Attractive Female troll

• 22 Replies

Sly Shadow

• Newb
« on: <04-19-11/0415:43> »
Id like to know just how much cosmetic surgery would it take to make a female troll attractive to lets say..human standards?Rank wise ect.Had an idea for character but i just dont know how much to give her

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #1 on: <04-19-11/0824:29> »
... a lot depends on personal preferences really... I mean, it's not exactly my thing, but there's chubby lovers out there who might really be into trolls. I can imagine S&M lovers who'd love to be dominated by a big mistress who could physically overpower them too.
There's simply no "universal attractiveness standard", there were times when pale = hot because it meant enough wealth not to come into contact with sunlight, right now every girl wants a nice suntan. Back when Peter Paul Rubens painted his nude women, their (big) size was considered beautiful; the photo models of these days would've been considered ugly.

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #2 on: <04-19-11/0941:59> »
Id like to know just how much cosmetic surgery would it take to make a female troll attractive to lets say..human standards?Rank wise ect.Had an idea for character but i just dont know how much to give her

Charisma 5+, period.
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #3 on: <04-19-11/1014:25> »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and with transhumanism being a big thing, just a regular max charisma Troll Woman would be considered beautiful beyond words to some.

The more serious question is how much surgery is needed for a human to satisfy her.  :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Sly Shadow

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <04-19-11/1059:43> »
Well from what i read in the sr4 core book charisma stat has nothing to do with appearence at all but rather how well a person intereracts with others no having a high charisma dosent make you beautiful...wich is why i wanted some cosmetic surgery id like to have a character that s bit She-Hulk (the actual character) with horns

Sid

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <04-19-11/1207:44> »
Take silky skin, clean metabolism, dietware & (if desired) a penile vaginal implant.
Regardless of whether you do or not, you'll still be a large, bulky, metahuman - the difference would be less fat / greater muscle definition, smoother skin, less body odour and .. well, I think you can guess about the last one.
You could forget the dietware and take False Front // mimic option, then learn how to create your own digital body images as desired - up to 20% more or less apparent mass, by memory.

That's most of your cosmetic 'ware needs taken care of, and you just need to decide whether or not you need some actual body sculpting. (realigning facial bones, horn shaving, etc)

If you do choose less weight, though, it would probably make troll dermal deposits stand out more. (not to mention how difficult hard lumps of nail or bone could make some situations ...)

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #6 on: <04-19-11/1247:36> »
Just get the metatype changing geneware.

Sly Shadow

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <04-19-11/1310:42> »
i like Sid idea a lil better its expensive but its awesome to add to the character background im still working out the details on it

John Shull

• Chummer
  • Predictablility kills
« Reply #8 on: <04-19-11/1429:25> »
By troll do you mean just the vanillia troll from SR4 or can it be any meta-troll variant?  The giant variant could work out pretty good for of a mainstream feel, like a nordic volleyball player.  No matter what your not getting a geshia or even Mary Ann type out of her.  You may make a good tom boy on up to maybe Dark Queen of the night.  Something that takes advantage of her power like a huge amazon warrior princess maybe.  There has to be a orc who likes a take charge woman out there.
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.  --Sun Tzu

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <04-19-11/1431:52> »
A fomori would work too, metavariant wise.
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #10 on: <04-19-11/1458:10> »
I like fomori.  I prefer them to standard issue trolls.  Mostly because of the whole magic resistance thing.  That's always nice.

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #11 on: <04-19-11/2015:26> »
So, is this the girl you're looking for?

6'8" and resume includes:
~ Personal Trainer
~ Dominatrix
~ Model

'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

John Shull

• Chummer
  • Predictablility kills
« Reply #12 on: <04-19-11/2108:58> »
The glamour chick would be a model formori, giant, or other troll variant.  Still you need to define who the troll is looking good for.  Who is she trying to attract or at least get respect and interact with.  Also cosmetic surgery, pheremomones cyber, first impression, human looking, etc. Can all shape Troggie to a cheerleader.  She hulk could be a interesting teammate.

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.  --Sun Tzu

Triggvi

• Omae
  • It is all fun and games until the rum runs out
« Reply #13 on: <04-19-11/2235:38> »
The only problem with human looking it only works for humans, elf and dwarves (pg 91 sr4a).

I agree with most of the posters here. Beauty is a very subjective thing. Stuff like Silky Skin and Skin pigmentation minor cosmetic will work to make the character more attractive and are good pieces of fluff for her and character devolpment. How far she goes in her quest to be beautiful is up to you and the GM.

Princess Fiona by day.
Speaking  Com  Thinking

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #14 on: <04-19-11/2303:22> »
Julie Strain might be another suggestion for a "Troll Woman".  Give her tusks and horns and call it a day.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11