NEWS

BREAKING NEWS: AZTLAN ECONOMICALLY SANCTIONED BY THE UN AND CORPORATE COURT

• 120 Replies

bobo69

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <12-02-11/1414:21> »
Don't forget Sirrurg...this guy rivals with Ghostwalker for a chance to crap all over AZT.

Also looks lke the Toxics are on the side of the AZT. There are signs that the Dragon Pobre has actually become a Toxic.

As for those magical guys who control AZT, yeah while they are the controlling faction of AZT, other factions are also fighting them...and the magical guys have an apocalyptic agenda.

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <12-02-11/1416:44> »
Here'sa fun thought, Ghostwalker, Sirrug. and Lofwyr all on the same page about AZT and Aztlan and what needs to be done.

Now throw in the backing on the Catholic Chruches and you get a really 8-Ball Marriage of Conivance
Tech dreams of organic toys
And I'm runnin' out on the edge
Soft screams of the rockerboys
Echoing through my head

--Miracle Of Sound, City Of Night

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
    • CanRay's Artistic Work
« Reply #17 on: <12-02-11/1421:04> »
Just watch out, those Apocalypse Fellows might find Dunkie doing the "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" trick at the bridge, and off him for good...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

bobo69

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <12-02-11/1423:16> »
As in real world politics...they have to cut through the double talk and see what the real goal of the games played in accordance to their interetss and goals.

yeah, Tir is controlled by Hestaby now, and Hestaby is currently rivallng Sirrurg and probably his allies(namely the Amazonia feathered great dragon, Lofwyr, heck even Lung and Ghostwalker.

So AZT maybe is just a pawn between the real fight between the two dragon sides. The dragons who want less dragon manipulation on the  metas(Hestaby, Masaru, Rhonabwy) vs. those who want to control the destiny of the metas(Sirrurg, Lofwyr, Lung, Ghostwalker, and the feathered serpent who rules Amazonia). You could say the radicals vs. the traditionalists.

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <12-02-11/1423:40> »
kinda hard since he used thier magic to Xantos Gambit himself into a higher plane. and they will be kinda busy with everyone wanting a piece. unless of course, the Great Hunter Is Awake.....
Echoing through my head

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <12-02-11/1424:25> »
As in real world politics...they have to cut through the double talk and see what the real goal of the games played in accordance to their interetss and goals.

yeah, Tir is controlled by Hestaby now, and Hestaby is currently rivallng Sirrurg and probably his allies(namely the Amazonia feathered great dragon, Lofwyr, heck even Lung and Ghostwalker.

So AZT maybe is just a pawn between the real fight between the two dragon sides. The dragons who want less dragon manipulation on the  metas(Hestaby, Masaru, Rhonabwy) vs. those who want to control the destiny of the metas(Sirrurg, Lofwyr, Lung, Ghostwalker, and the feathered serpent who rules Amazonia). You could say the radicals vs. the traditionalists.

hmm...point
Echoing through my head

bobo69

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <12-02-11/1425:40> »
Jewels,

Not only that, you also got UCAS, CAS, the Carrebean league coming into the act too on the Anti Azzie side not to mention Horizon and ARES who both have an axe to grind with aztechnology.

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <12-02-11/1427:58> »
we might want to makea short list of who Doesn't hate AZT on the North Am Continent....

Souix nation....

erm... help me on this one?
Echoing through my head

bobo69

• Chummer
« Reply #23 on: <12-02-11/1433:09> »
Azzie enemy list:

The rest of the NAN(except for the council and the Tir)
UCAS
CAS
Amazonia
Carrabean League
Horizon
Saeder Krupp
Sirrurg
Ares
Universal Omnitech
Ghostwalker

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
    • CanRay's Artistic Work
« Reply #24 on: <12-02-11/1435:03> »
Ares is selling to both sides and making a mint.  War is good for them.

Bet they're buying Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal right now due to UN Troops using their weapons.  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #25 on: <12-02-11/1437:39> »
Thot AZT didn't use Ares arms and did homebuilt
Echoing through my head

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
    • CanRay's Artistic Work
« Reply #26 on: <12-02-11/1440:22> »
Thot AZT didn't use Ares arms and did homebuilt
Deniability with Ares, everyone uses them.

Also, Ares makes ammunition.  Lots of ammunition.  And when you're fighting in a jungle, against magicians, you're burning through a HELL of a lot of ammo.  Possibly more than AZT can produce.  Certainly more than they can supply as their supply train is hit by Guerrilla Groups.  Ares Delivers, however, and is sort of neutral.  For an additional fee, of course.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <12-02-11/1443:04> »
and how long will it take before they come up witha nanofac for the old M-4 assault file to counterbalance those with AK-97 Nanofaccing
Echoing through my head

bobo69

• Chummer
« Reply #28 on: <12-02-11/1445:26> »
Actually Aztechnology has a significant arms industries which rivals Ares, Saeder Krupp, & Renraku...

The AZT manufactures its own tanks, aircraft and naval warships. It owns Hawker Siddley, Dassault, Embraer, marine tech, Esprit, etc. And yeah while the AZT are hiring mercs, its not as big as the Amazonians. The AZT has a powerful in house military already. However it will still hire mercs for the right price.

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <12-02-11/1449:52> »
expect ammo to get expensive as boths sides start stockpiling.

Houston will get interesting really quickly. And the Sons of the Alamo will probably get some backing to cause damage somwhere
Echoing through my head