NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

Outsider

• Newb
« Reply #90 on: <01-18-11/1846:56> »

Runner's Toolkit--A box set full of stuff to make running and playing Shadowrun easier, including a GM screen; "cheat sheets" reviewing common game processes (e.g, combat, spellcasting); an updated version of the introductory adventure "On the Run"; PACKS (Pre-Generated Auxiliary Character Kit creation system), which makes generating a wide variety of NPCs and PCs quick and easy; a booklet of contacts, adventure seeds, and sprawl sites; Anatomy of a Shadowrun, a two-column booklet where one column presents a run in fictional form, and the other column describes all the tests and game rules employed in that run; four double-sided, color sprawl site maps; and a sticker!

Spy Games

MilSpecTech--We couldn't possibly fit all the cool military gear that's available into War! So more of it is in here!

Yes sir! these will help me build my character the way I want him.
There are two things cheap in life. A plane ticket and piano wire.

V zhizne tolko dve veshi bivayut deshoviye: bilet na samolet i struna dla pianino.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #91 on: <01-18-11/2135:11> »
Have they fixed the issues with links expiring?

One of the reasons I stopped using them is going back and trying to re-download something I'd bought a while back, and finding that I wasn't permitted to do that.

Five downloads in the span of a few days is the setup. However, the crew at the Battleshop know that not everybody practices good data backup procedures. Send them an e-mail if you're outside the window and they'll give you a new window.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #92 on: <01-18-11/2241:01> »
Well, I would, but I switched to another PDF retailer because they don't time-limit their downloads.

I really would rather use Battleshop, but until the limited download policy is changed I am unlikely to.

-k

Dread Moores

• Newb
« Reply #93 on: <01-18-11/2310:17> »
It's honestly not that limited. I've had two total data losses of PDFs since the Battleshop started however many years ago. I've had every single order unlocked more than a few times. It just takes an email and time. I mean, there's an initial limit, sure. But how would that cause a problem per se? It's not a hard limit of "this many downloads and you're cut off."

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #94 on: <01-18-11/2347:53> »
Honestly, the only reason I go to DriveThruRPG more than Battleshop is because I buy more than just CGL pdfs there, and it's easier to get all my links in one place. I've never had any issues with Battleshop either, and I will get stuff there sometimes (usually when I'm redeeming Con Gift Certs).

Stormdrake

• Newb
« Reply #95 on: <01-20-11/1316:55> »
Question on Artifacts Unbound.  Is AU the lead in to a new version of High Magic?  Some of the ideas attached to High Magic that have surfaced sounded really cool.  I understand that High Magic as posted on the web will not be making an appearance but am hoping that many of the ideas do come to fruition.  Any comments?

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #96 on: <01-20-11/2317:16> »
Question on Artifacts Unbound.  Is AU the lead in to a new version of High Magic?  Some of the ideas attached to High Magic that have surfaced sounded really cool.  I understand that High Magic as posted on the web will not be making an appearance but am hoping that many of the ideas do come to fruition.  Any comments?

There will be some magic things coming up in a book that takes threads from the Artifacts plotline as well as the War and Spy Games plots. Look for more info soon!

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #97 on: <02-10-11/1413:09> »
*Whistles innocently*

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« Reply #98 on: <04-06-11/1019:22> »
Any word on the eta of the fourth DotA book?
Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #99 on: <04-06-11/1715:07> »
Any word on the eta of the fourth DotA book?

Won't be far off. I've got the final text and will be beating on it soon.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

The Dweller

• Newb
  • Shine your chrome for a nuyen, chummer
« Reply #100 on: <04-14-11/1306:46> »
Hey Jason, and/or Fastjack:  Might I suggest we close this thread out and relaunch it?  Most of the upcoming releases here are out in one form or another.  Its time to get us salivating over the next wave of goodies.  ;D

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #101 on: <04-14-11/1341:40> »
I believe Jason is using it as an ongoing list on the first post to show what's in the pipe, hence why it's stickied as well.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #102 on: <04-14-11/1426:58> »
Oh.  Um.  I thought it was sticky because Fanboys were...

Never mind.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« Reply #103 on: <04-14-11/2133:22> »
Oh.  Um.  I thought it was sticky because Fanboys were...

Never mind.

Hmmm
Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

The Dweller

• Newb
  • Shine your chrome for a nuyen, chummer
« Reply #104 on: <04-14-11/2328:26> »
I believe Jason is using it as an ongoing list on the first post to show what's in the pipe, hence why it's stickied as well.

But, but....that's less than 20% of that original post left to come down the pipe.  Then nothing but uncertainty!

Its the Mayan calendar of posts!.