NEWS

Who wants to help?

• 4 Replies

Lysanderz

• Omae
« on: <03-21-13/2006:59> »
So I've been put in charge of two playgroups running in Denver starting their campaigns in 2070. As such there are some details that I am assembling with hand outs, collectives, politics, etc etc. The goal of the group is stay off of the main story and dance through their own while history happens around them. I'm looking for a few good men who want to help literally build a city. If your interested in fleshing out Denver in a way that's never been done before, please post here so I can get in contact with you. Of course all resources created will be offered up on a silver platter to those who offer assistance.

I figured this was the best place to ask for some assistance since it's mostly GM work that I'm asking for. Number crunching, security design, NPC fleshing, the whole 110yards.

Thanks ahead of time

emsquared

• Ace Runner
  • Super Perfundo
« Reply #1 on: <03-21-13/2236:52> »
Hey Lysanderz, I'd be interested in helping out. Always been interested in Denver as a home-base for a group. Lots of good politics and things.

Mithlas

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-21-13/2245:02> »
If you can get your hands on Spy Games, the beginning quarter of the book is strictly on the divided city, Denver (at least as it is after Ghostwalker).

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <03-22-13/1010:29> »
Oh the stuff in spy games is already noted and whatnot. This project is literally everything else.

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-25-13/1224:40> »
Check out one of the editions of Commando Quarterly; it had a primer on Denver in preparation for Missions season 2...

The Denver sourcebox fleshed it out pretty well, though, I thought...
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

My Obsidian Portal profile